Carbage

I'm pretty much past the point in my life where plastic-looking cars like that appeal to me. Anymore I want a nice early 1990s Mercedes. I get my kicks on my motorbike, when I'm in the car I want to be pampered.

So, you don't wanna buy this (ahem) well colored shed then? According to the (ahem) professional ad on his back window the owner was willing to give away his beloved (ahem) unique showcar. :D

DSC02895.JPG

Seen today near Z?rich Kloten.
Greetings, lip

lip, why do you have a dash camera in the first place? I don't remember seeing that between the air-con and transmission options.

Ouch?!? What do we think he hit then? I reckon it involved lots of understeer... And a large verge of some kind...

And I am assuming this is the guy the car belongs to;

^ That's what Boba (or Janga) Fett has been reduced to after Lucas ended Star Wars.

The car: :lmao:

Part of me thinks that Star Wars car is pretty cool. It's certainly a lot more interesting than any of the cars in the background.

Looks like he's been doing some dogfighting due to the damage on his front-right quarter.

Damn Rebel Alliance!

Alaskan rice! :lol: As much as I hate the car itself, I must say I love the paint work. That must have taken a lot of skill and a whole lot of hours.

I've seen tons of paint jobs like that on trucks, but it DOES NOT WORK AT ALL on a car!

^ Don't apologise watto - our mission is clear, to find this individual and set them straight.

^But on a car??

It doesn't matter. People express themselves differently. I personally think this is far from carbage.

I quite like them, but they're still carbage:

http://img516.imageshack.**/img516/4392/backtothefiat0012oo3.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.**/img525/9331/1002481cd1.jpg

Finally! Some completely indisputable carbage! :lol: at the DeLorean bumper on the last car! I doubt either of those cars can even get to 88mph for us to see some serious shit.

EDIT: Roads? Where we're going we need...roads. Verrrrrrry long stretches of roads. Probably a steep downhill bit too.

The jokes write themselves! :)

Last edited: