Carbage

Nice... those Delorean rudders look like corporate mail slots in the mail room. USPS should sponsor this guy.

hood_000.jpg

Looked a bit better in its heyday

Jetta2680.jpg

Jetta2683.jpg

^ You need to have an intervention for your friend. Go now, organise it, run, don't walk.

He's had a non stop torrent of abuse from me since he started don't worry, oh forgot to mention...it also has blue underlights! :puke:

a 1.6 litre petrol astra, i was to late to make a picture of the front, but it looked like wedge.
DSC03080.JPG

not really carbage; but i couldn't resist to make a picture of this :blink:
DSC03082.JPG

^^ Another Dodge Ram? Are they popular in Europe? It seems like every time I see a full sized American truck posted from Europe, it's a Dodge Ram. Never a Ford or Chevy.

^^ Another Dodge Ram? Are they popular in Europe? It seems like every time I see a full sized American truck posted from Europe, it's a Dodge Ram. Never a Ford or Chevy.

you don't see 'full sized american trucks' often on the roads here, but when i see one it's mostly or the dodge ram or the ford f150.

Found this disgusting Toyota previa with a bodykit in Didcot.
I supose he is not really ruining anything.

previaphat.jpg

As if the Previa isn't ugly enough in stock form... but at least he could pull up a chair and do his homework on the front lip. It's wider than my desk at home.

a 1.6 litre petrol astra, i was to late to make a picture of the front, but it looked like wedge.
DSC03080.JPG

:) Had the same wheels on my Astra back then, but apart from that it was veeeery different.

not really carbage; but i couldn't resist to make a picture of this :blink:
DSC03082.JPG

That guys obviously watches a tad bit too many FIA GT races...

And it glows too! :shock2:

RicerThreeQuarter.jpg

Ricer.jpg

Damn, that thing is an alien mobile if I've ever seen one. The front fascia, the green slime paintjob, the fact that we can't identify what it is... it all points to UFO.

Some extreme carbage on this page... kudos all around. :D