Carbage

I've been wondering that too. It seems that in the last month or so the number of bad cars from Ohio has skyrocketed. I'll try and do some research and report my findings about this unfortunate phenomenon. :)

I never knew some Riceboy could destroy the clean and sleek lines of the 4th Gen Prelude... and is he still on 15" rims? lol... I thought riceboys love 19s Chrome yo!

Yeah, it's pretty bad. You can even make out the Lexus tail lights...but about the rims, I think (s)he's just changed to winter tires, which are on some older and smaller rims. No point in ruining your nice summer rims in the salt they throw on the roads here, not to mention the fact that winter tires are cheaper, more comfortable and even more effective if they aren't as wide / small profiled as your regular riceboy summer tires.

http://img340.imageshack.**/img340/8299/kiapicantodgbok5.jpg
Are they as tiny as they look? On that small Car they look like you couldn?t even fit Bananas in there.

Oh look, a Mustang, cool!

dsc_0465.jpg

You know what just hit me, the Gallardo is actually a small car -- so even if the look is pulled off, this will be the smallest (5th gen) Mustang anybody ever saw.

^ Nah, it is a new shape. Definitely evolutionary.

Don't think so...it doesn't look anything like the 3 except a little bit in the headlights and taillights. That's a chinese clone.

Why does the interior look so crappy then?

What the hell is/was that?

Probally was a Honda CRX. Going by the shape of the roof, im sure of it.
I think it was a CRX, the owner said it was inspired by a Lotus Elise :lol: wouldn't tell me what it really was. Sadly, even with the neons and the, "reworked aerodynamics," his little custom jobbie was no match for my 944 with a set of toasty warm Michelin's.