4285375067_aa41528120_b.jpg

4278204750_8bbe7f1be2_b.jpg

4278205214_382c8fc39e_b.jpg

4286114136_05ba71e186_b.jpg

4275968022_f002229feb_b.jpg

Enjoy!

so whats going on with 360

And looking good as always.

You are AKA 360photographer, right? You can ask the forum admins to change your name instead of registering a new account.

Hawt! Except the rims aren't right for the car...

You are AKA 360photographer, right? You can ask the forum admins to change your name instead of registering a new account.

I do remember him being banned partly because the company was a scam. I say his ass should kicked out again as i see why this will be no different.

I do remember him being banned partly because the company was a scam.
I wasn't aware. Did he know it was a scam or was he an unwitting and innocent associate?

Huh... interesting. First I heard!

EDIT: just looked at the new site. It seems ... shady :\

Last edited:
Whoa, whoa, whoa.... I think I need to clear a few things up here a bit.

1. I was never banned on this forum

2. I never used this forum to advertise. I simply used it to show off my work, and get feedback. I enjoyed the comments received by many of you, it was a huge help to better myself.

3. Yes, I did work for 360 Forged as the In-house photographer, that's my job. I'm a PHOTOGRAPHER!

4. 360 Forged was not a scam, but more of a business that blew up way to quick, and in the process of expanding shit hit the fan, I guess you can say?

5. 360 is still around, but under new ownership, and is now called Forged Distributing, and as far as know they seem to be doing ok.

6. As for any money issues dealing with clients I can truly tell you guys that have no clue as to what went on. I kept myself in my office working on edits.

Now as for what has been going on in my life. I've moved on to shoot freelance, and no longer stuck with just one company. I apologize if some of you here think that I'm trying to spam, but again it's not the case. The photos you see are finals that are turned into the the company. It'll just take too much time to upload 2 sets of images with, and without the logos when I need to move on to the next set of photos to edit. I'm simply here to share my work with you fellow members, nothing more, nothing less.

Note: I was not able to post these images till an Admin approved of them due to my name change. So, apparently he/she found no problem with them, and posted them.

If any of you have any questions please feel free to ask, and I'll try my best to answer them as best as I can.

William Stern

1. I was never banned on this forum

Your account was locked and all your posts hidden, and you go and create a new account instead of working with the people here to get your old account unhidden. Good luck.

Nice set but I find the buildings in the background a little distracting in 6 and 8, particularly 8 with the blown highlights on the building merging with the car. Other than those I like these a lot, I think you've done particularly well with 10 and getting the car to stand out. I could complain about the look of the palm trees in 7 but it's hardly like they're the main attraction.

Welcome back.

Your account was locked and all your posts hidden, and you go and create a new account instead of working with the people here to get your old account unhidden. Good luck.

OK, lets get something out in the clear here... I can honestly tell you that I had no clue that my other account was blocked, and all my past work hidden. That's the truth 100%! My name change had nothing to with your claim. Reason for the change was due to me wanting to get my real name out for the work I produce, and not some screen name. If you don't believe me go find all the other forums I post in, and you'll see that they've all been changed to my real name.

BTW, what's with the attack towards me? You seem to be the only one doing it, like I stole your girlfriend or something.

If you don't want me to post here just come out, and say it. If you can get others that feel the same I'll just go away. I'm not here to cause any trouble, nor insult anyone. I'm just here to show my work, answer questions, and help others when needed.

Thanks,

Will

If you don't want me to post here just come out, and say it. If you can get others that feel the same I'll just go away.
No! :'( You're work is too awesome for you to leave!

FWIW, I believe you. You were hired to do photography, not accounting. So, 360 Forged went belly-up. I see no reason not to believe that you were nothing less than a victim yourself, being an unwitting employee with every reason to expect that you were working for a legitimate company with competent management.

Last edited: