Carbon Fiber

Wooptidoop

I need to do a very professional but still interesting and flashy presentation about carbon fiber.
I've done presentations in Power Point in the past, but I want more, so I've equipped myself with Macromedia Flash 8.
So:
a) does anyone use Macromedia Flash on a professional level so I know who to PM when I run into difficulties
b) all/any pictures of anything that has carbon fiber in/on/over it would be most welcomed (refrain from posting tons of cars, though. diversity is the keyword here)
c) all/any useful information concerning carbon fiber would be great! (anyone living near a carbon fiber production plant or something like that, weird stories, personal experiences)

Thanks in advanced! 8)

if you need it too look professional stick with what you know and use powerpoint - it's crap, but you're less likely to fuck things up with what you know

Actually like 3 days ago i had a carbon fiber experience.

here in town theres a company who makes carbon fiber acoustic guitars ( http://www.compositeacoustics.com/ ) which i didn't know at the time.

So I was killing time driving around since i couldn't part while waiting for a friend who was in the student union. So i drove by a pile of trash set out on the street and glancing over i thought i saw a piece of carbon fiber but though to myself "no way" So i looped back, stopped and looked and it sure looked like carbon fiber but i had to keep moving. Looped back again, ran out grabbed a piece and sure enough, it was carbon fiber. Looped back one more time and grabbed part of the stack of them (there were about 20 pieces sitting there) and went to get my friend. Later on back in the studio i showed it to someone and he told me about the guitar company here, and we went back and grabbed the rest of the stack. (Im in design school so free materials is always welcome) All the pieces have the inlays that go around the sound hole and all have some flaw, but for me i can still get like a square foot or so of carbon fiber out of them. Its amazing what you will find on an old couch and sitting next to a sink on the street!

picture from their site of basically what i have (no strings of course)
VO0T9104.jpg