Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great!

• Unbelievable!

• Mentorish

• Total voters
lol, wee dont eat dogs in hk fortunaly. i think its wrong to as well. i seen it in china though. it was really sad, they sold dog meat on the street :<.

Haha no I fuck all day and in the meantime I smoke and eat as much dope as I can carry in my pockets...when I have a break I walk on my wooden shoes to the nearest Tulip salesman and buy some tulips and then go back to fuck some more and finish my hourly dopemenu

Well, I love cars, I always have. And about a year from now, I got my car, mostly because it was a bargain. I got my Ford Puma, and agreed with my parents that they could use it till I get my license. My realationship to my car has only been getting stronger since, and soon I'll have my icense! :D

I'll tell your mom you've smoked weed you little dick Daniel..

Oh and by the way, I have killed many whales. Who cares about the
meat though? We don't eat the damn big fish we kill them for fun! :D

Hehe. We dont have any whales left to kill. :| They're all sleeping with Keiko.
To bad weed gives you a small dick. Dont think I want it anymore. :roll: If you get caught smokin in Norway you'll have to pay 400dollars, wait till your 19 before you can drive and you cant go to the states in 5 years. Seriously not worth it. Alcohol is good though 8) And we dont have to be 21 to drink. (Not that you do in Netherlands either)

Daniel said:
Hehe. We dont have any whales left to kill. :| They're all sleeping with Keiko.
To bad weed gives you a small dick. Dont think I want it anymore. :roll: If you get caught smokin in Norway you'll have to pay 400dollars, wait till your 19 before you can drive and you cant go to the states in 5 years. Seriously not worth it. Alcohol is good though 8) And we dont have to be 21 to drink. (Not that you do in Netherlands either)

Wrong. Got caught in '01 with about 1 g. weed. 2000 NOk in fine (ca. 250 euros) and that's it (I was just unlucky ... got stopped late at night walking with a buddy..)

But I guess if you had more on you, you'll get a bigger fine and maybe some jailtime. Worse if it's bigger quantity, and the Police suspect it's for selling purposes, then you're fucked ..

haz