Cars I want to see on Top Gear: America...

TysonJones

Car(s)
11 Corvette GS, 02 T/A WS6, 02 Camaro SS, 83 TA
2011 5.0 Mustang vs. Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport

Tim Allen vs Jay Leno in the reasonably priced car

2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7 V8 on a Journey in the Cozumel Mexico

3rd gen camaro, trans am, mustang cheap car challenge

5 car drag race: Porsche GT2 vs. Corvette Zr1 vs. Lambo Gallardo 570 vs. Ferrari 599 vs. Dodge Viper GTS

2011 Shelby GT500 vs Camaro SS Z28 prototype

6 cylinder shootout - Camaro vs Mustang vs Hyundai Gensis vs Challenge

LS series engine progression piece - LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7, and LS9

Which Supercar does the best and longest burnout piece

Todays Muscle cars vs The Older Muscle cars

Aston Martin DBS vs. Aston Martin V12 Vantage vs. Aston Martin DB9 vs. Aston Martin V8 Vantage

Everyday cars vs. Cop Cars, which ones could really outrun them - Challenge

2010 Lingenfelter Trans Am Test

Hawaii Special - on location in Honolulu taking a tour around the Island in a 1965 Shelby Cobra 427

Tanner Foust in the making of a stunt movie scene...

Which AMG Mercedes is the best bang for the buck? - Challenge

Infiniti G37 vs Nissian 370Z Test

Paul Tracy as the Stig

Tyson Gay (Olympic Sprinter) vs. New Honda CRV in 50 meter dash

Does gasoline octane ratings improve vehicle performance challenge?

What is the most reliable car challenge. Take 3 of the most reliable vehicles and see which one "lasts" the longest in abuse before blowing up.

Chyrsler 300C Hemi vs Bently vs Rolls - are the 2 really worth the extra money?

More to come....

Now I know season 1 has already been shot, but if they get renewed for a second season, I hope they get a chance to read this.

Last edited:
cheap pickup challenge.

Please destroy a '02 Altima 2.5S.
Please destroy a '02 Altima 2.5S.
PLEASE DESTROY A '02 ALTIMA 2.5S!

- has a grudge

You miss it already. That is so cute.

A Ford Focus ST?

It's about as close as we get to a RS (I WANT ONE SO MUCH).

I'd' love to see a cheap 4x4 challenge in Moab or the Rubicon trail.

Or a Cheap Pickup trucks challenge as someone already mentioned.

Vector WX8 Hypercar (2,000+ HP)

Vector WX8 Hypercar (2,000+ HP)

I want to see Top gear America test the Vector WX8 Hypercar. This is a real piece of work from the look of it. Vector claims that the car has 2,000 horsepower and can reach speeds up to 275 MPH. That's faster then Bugatti's new Veyron. The hypercar has a 10 liter or a 7.8 liter engine. The 10 liter can go from 0-60 MPH in 2.3 seconds with the dual turbo charged engine. Or, you can get the DUAL supercharger on a single V8 block that produces 1,450 Horsepower. Who the heck has ever heard of 2 superchargers on a single block? Sounds dangerous.......they should drive it to it's maximum speed of 275 horsepower and see how Bugatti reacts. Mind you, that when Shelby Ultimate Aero beat out Bugatti's top speed record, Bugatti built the Veyron Super Sport. So, lets see if the American still have it.

Wanna see someone do something with the car I have (80s 300ZX)

But I think I actually saw a pic of em using that against a 500ci Cadillac and a thunderbird or something, so mebbe I'll get to see it after all.

Also some under-rated things, and some real POS cars. For under-rated, I'd love to see some unusual things get a track lap, like a Ford Escape or a Chevy thingthatlookslikeasmallsuv, or even that 3 wheeled motorcycle thing I see them selling everywhere now. For some of the POS things to use in a challenge, I'd recommend the 4 banger 80s Camaro or Fiero. or any Cavalier or Grand Am.

I want to see a special along the lines of what UK did with Australia, the "ashes special". But instead of just USA vs UK, I'd want to include Australia, and maybe the Germans.....

id like to see some pro touring cars oon there, classics that handle with muscle are way cool.
I second the factory 5 and cheap 4x4 test.
id love to see a 70s us vs euro vs japan sports car challenge.. 70s camaro, mustang vs 70s 911, mg vs 70s Zcar rx7, etc, or 60s, 80s , whatever

Chevrolet Impala SS vs Mercury Marauder

The last two American full-size body-on-frame V8 powered muscle cars

SSvsMM.jpg

Chevrolet Impala SS vs Mercury Marauder

The last two American full-size body-on-frame V8 powered muscle cars

SSvsMM.jpg

YES!

Some one email the writers of the show RIGHT NOW!!!

You know they are going to have to do a TG head to head thing with the Camaro, Mustang, and Challenger. They could do it using the new models (2010) and maybe go back in time and do it with like 1969 models also.

K-Cars aren't that terrible. They are cheap and fairly reliable.

To be honest, I think its good to show the world that we like our cars, but I don't want this to be the muscle car hour. I'd rather see some more rare cars in the states so that people here get to see new and unique things and learn a bit more about car culture in general, instead of "so this year, the mustang/camaro/charger/challenger has more power" over and over.