Cars in series 16

settler

Car(s)
VW Corrado VR6
In the last (at least here it was the last) TG Magazine Jeremy tested Zonda R. He wrote that more + lap will be in the show.

Also there should be XJ, which was cut from the previous series.

Any more info on what cars will be tested in series 16?

From what I saw, it will be a test of The Zonda Tricolore as the final evolution of the car (road going car) and the Zonda will be shown as what can you do with the zonda if you go bonkers.

He did for the Mag. Whether he'll review it for the show or not is a bit doubtful, IMO.

We've also got May in an Atom, a large military-looking vehicle that I can't recognize, The RR Ghost, 599 GTO, TurboS Cab, RS500, real rally cars, Yeti.... at least.

Ferrari F40 and the 288 GTO. :mrgreen::drool:

Ferrari F40 and the 288 GTO. :mrgreen::drool:

And the Porsche 959 as well (and potentially some more 1980s hypercars). The 959 is in the foreground of the shot of the powersliding F40.

One thing to say... if the Zonda R gets put around the track, don't expect that time to stay on the board for more than 15 seconds.

Last edited:
I'd love to see them do a test of the RS5 but don't know why they don't review new audis (A8, A7, A5/s5/rs5, Q5)

i think theres a chance we could see an A8 this year. but maybe they'll wait for the S8. The A7 will be reviewed sometime soon but i don't think it was ready when the films were filmed.

And the Porsche 959 as well (and potentially some more 1980s hypercars). The 959 is in the foreground of the shot of the powersliding F40.

One thing to say... if the Zonda R gets put around the track, don't expect that time to stay on the board for more than 15 seconds.

I hope they don't bring up the Lamborghini Countach...because I love it. I am sick and tired of Jeremy using the same old cliches about it.