Cars you want tested

The top speed on a Chevelle SS isn't 265km/h :shock:

In GT4 it struggles to get past 220...

Maybe the one you pictured is better than an SS, I dunno my American cars that well.

infiniti FX45, just curious how well it actually handles around a track.

Come to think of it, testing the Superformance or Factory Five kit cars (AC Cobra, GT40, Daytona Coupe) would be awesome, especially if they could compare them to the real thing.

1coupefrnt.jpg

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
The top speed on a Chevelle SS isn't 265km/h :shock:

In GT4 it struggles to get past 220...

Maybe the one you pictured is better than an SS, I dunno my American cars that well.

If you are talking about Gran Turismo then I would suggest that you think again. It is a video game and while it is one of the most realistic games out there, it is still far from real life.

I would love to see the G35 from infinity and the honda accord coupe along with the previous list of cars...

I think the infinity is under-rated just like the honda. It looks good, has pretty good figures (i think) yet i havent heard any major journalists talk about it.

When i first looked at these car i thought they were briliant n i still do, but is it as good as i think? any comments caz im not sure

O BTW im talkin about the G35 coupe, sedan looks like another 4 door car.

thanks
mojo

To me the R34 never got the respect it deserves. We are talking about one of the best handling cars in the world (and the video Jeremy made where the F550 took first and the Peugeot 106 took 2nd should be a good proof of it),it's also one of those cars with a perfect chassi (or whatever u spell that) for tunning (I've seen one at 1300BHP do a quarter mile in 6.2 sec!),lots of ppl simply adore it me being one of them and all it ever got was a lame little "what to look for" in season 1... Get one in a good shape and let's see the time around the track (it was faster then a F550 around a 2min track in that video).
BTW I own a 106GTI so I really really really love that video :D

they need to retest the NSX Type-R, Richard did not know what he was talking about and was only saying bad things about it, and how could he say not a car, it's one of the best handling stock cars ever. Then he says it was never a Ferrari! it's just as good as one and the cost is half of one. They need to have Best Motoring come over to the studio and do some real lap times in the dry, it would set a much better time.

The NSX is more or less rehabilitated by Clarkson in the last ep. He only said good things about it, mentioned the brilliant handling. But it should get more respect and another go at the circuit, I agree with Tunafish.

front engine shoot out

Z06
Chevrolet-Cor-Z06-60-1024.jpg

viper
viper-coupe-front.jpg

Vanquish
vanquish-3_800.jpg

SLK55
slk55.jpg

Z4 (m version when ever that comes out)
m-2.jpg

blenheim lol