Cars you'd like to see in series 15?

I'd like to see the Ellica, because of this.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7zHcvDPxYU[/YOUTUBE]

Aston Martin Rapide
Aston Martin One-77 (won't happen, possibly in S16 though)
Ferrari 458 Italia
Mercedes SLS AMG
Alfa Romeo Giulietta
Audi A8
BMW 5-series
BMW X1
Volvo S60

Aston Martin Rapide
Aston Martin One-77.
Bentley Mulsanne.
BMW 5-Series.

Audi A1 vs Citroen DS3.
Audi A8 vs Jaguar XJ.
Ferrari 458 Italia vs McLaren MP4-12C vs Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG.
Saab 9-5 vs Volvo S60.

Last edited:
And have to hope they'll finally make a review of Maserati GranTurismo S, have been waiting for it for a while, hopefully this series.

And have to hope they'll finally make a review of Maserati GranTurismo S, have been waiting for it for a while, hopefully this series.

Indeed, that car is awesome! They can make a test with both, the coup? and the spider.

A three way test with a Cadillac CTS-V, the new BMW M5, and the new E63 AMG.

uhh, just saw the Koenigsegg Ccxr Trevita :eek:, would like to see stiggy beat the lap record in that thing!

audi-r8-spyder-5-2-fsi-quattro-2011-800x600-wallpaper-01-1959.jpg

I'd like to see Hammond and May doing comparison test (as they did before with cabriolets and mpvs) between Alfa Giulietta, new Vauxhall Astra, new Ford Focus etc.

Also, a road trip with SLS, MP4-12C and 458 Italia is a must. They could start at the test track, with the Stig doing a lap in each of the cars, and then go out to the real world to see which one is the best for everyday use.

its a stupid idea which would probably never happen but still appeals to me is the Tumbler out of the Batman movies. I've often wondered what time it would bring in if it would go around the TG track.

I never much liked the Tumbler. Batman always had long, low cars; he was subtle, manipulative, perceptive. Batman driving a tank never really fit.

Being a supra owner I want to see the ft86. The supra mark 5. If it's as good as any previous supra I genuinely want one.

I too hope they review the ft-86. Fiorano, I don't think they are reviving the Supra line. This is a remake of the AE-86, a rwd sporty car that was under the Corolla name (well in North America, I know in JP it was called the Sprinter).

I doubt it will be available in time, but if Mazda release the concept of the new RX7 remake, would love to see it reviewed! Rotaries ftw!

its a stupid idea which would probably never happen but still appeals to me is the Tumbler out of the Batman movies. I've often wondered what time it would bring in if it would go around the TG track.

That is a wonderful idea.:lol: The Tumbler indeed!