Cars you'd like to see in Series 16

SLS AMG
599 GTO
GTR Spec V
One-77
CTS-V Coupe
GranCabrio (GranTurismo Convertible, if you live in the U.S.)
458 Challange (Should be out by winter?)
Saaaaaaab 9-5, only if it is/will be tested by James
Jaaaaaaaag XJ
Range Rover Evoque

A joint review that starts with Saab 9-5 and Volvo S60, and then gets taken over by the Koenigsegg Agera when it's time for a drag race.

Or the Agera versus the Zenvo ST1, that'd work too. Sweden vs. Denmark is always fun. :p

Porsche 918 Spyder. If we have to have hybrids, this should be a good one...

The 918 isn't due to go on sale for another 3-4 years, so it's unlikely to make much of an appearance in series 16.

I'm still waiting for the damned KTM X-Bow to go around the track. In the February issue of Car and Driver they compared the X-Bow versus the supercharged Atom and claimed the X-Bow bested it around Virginia International Raceway. I really don't believe it. I just want the Stig to take one around the track to see if it can beat the Ariel's 1:19.5.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for the damned KTM X-Bow to go around the track. In the February issue of Car and Driver they compared the X-Bow versus the supercharged Atom and claimed the X-Bow bested it around Virginia International Raceway. I really don't believe it. I just want the Stig to take one around the track to see if it can beat the Ariel's 1:19.5.

They did, but it was only a Topgear.com web exclusive, i dont think itll ever appear on the actual show as its been out for a couple of years or so now. If they wanted it on they wouldve done it already.
Link for your interest: http://www.topgear.com/UK/videos/stig-lap-ktm-xbow
It failed in comparison to the atom, 1:23.1

911 GT2RS
Mercedes SLS AMG
BMW 5 series
Porsche 918 (if its possible.. :D)

They did, but it was only a Topgear.com web exclusive, i dont think itll ever appear on the actual show as its been out for a couple of years or so now. If they wanted it on they wouldve done it already.
Link for your interest: http://www.topgear.com/UK/videos/stig-lap-ktm-xbow
It failed in comparison to the atom, 1:23.1

Thank you very much Dragonboy, unfortunately that only confirms my suspicion that track comparison's by American journalists are SH*T.

Edit: The car magazine in question employed a few "race" drivers to get the times they came to in the comparison, but I highly doubted the results purely on the technical specifications. Obviously the Stig was the the deciding factor.

Last edited:
Cars with the * beside them i want to see the most like must have.

SLS AMG *
Pagani Zonda R
Gumpert Apollo R
Zenvo ST1 *
Porsche 911 GT2 RS *
New Mustang *
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
The BMW 1 series M version * (ive heard it wonrt be called an M1 cuz they dont want to touch that name b/c of its history or w/e._
Koenigsegg Agera *
Toyota FT-86 (must have if its out by then)
Aston Martin One-77 *
Mosler MT900
Saleen S7 TT _-> its old but i still think it be up there with the Ascari on their track.

& this is pushing it.

Really wanna see a proper review for McLaren F1(LM preferred) & Ferrari F40 & see there times on the track

Also on a completely unrelated note.

Does anyone know if Jeremy Clarkson will be making a DVD for 2010?
Duel was 2009.. havent heard of anything this yea.. is he taking it a break this year =/?

Last edited:
I want to see the Stig in the new Koenigsegg Agera for a blistering new lap record.

Caterham RS-V8 / Ariel Atom V8 / KTM X-bow / Lancia Stratos
VW Golf R / BMW 1 M / Citroen DS3 / Land Rover Defender 90
Mercedes SLS / Lotus Esprit /
Zonda R / Ruf CTR3 / Aston Martin One-77 / Porsche 918 Spyder

and yes, I'm greedy!