Cars you'd like to see in Series 17

I think we should rename this topic, because all S17 cars are confirmed.

First car I want to see next series is Donkervoort. I think because "Donkervoorts motto - "No Compromise" - means driving without any electronic aids such as ABS (Anti-lock braking system), Electronic stability program (ESP) or power steering." (Wikipedia), Jeremy would LOVE it.
DonkervoortD8270.jpg

Maybe this could just turn into a catch-all "Cars you'd like to see in future series of the show" thread?

Maybe this could just turn into a catch-all "Cars you'd like to see in future series of the show" thread?

That only sort of works. Cars are kind of like bread, they get stale when they've been around too long.

I think, and this is my personal opinion, that it is best to do a new thread for every series. This way, cars that have just come out or will be coming out, will be the first posts people make as to what they'd desire to see on the show. Otherwise, we're left with a bunch of cars that have already been on the show or are already outdated.

Edit: I always wait for the current series to be over before making a new "cars you'd like to see" thread, but anyone could make a new thread for series 18 at anytime.

Last edited: