Cars you'd like to see in Series 17

Although both have been shown on TG before, it'd be interesting to see a value-for-money comparison of the Mercedes S65 AMG and the Maybach.

Would like to see a proper test of cheap chinese cars :p
c-chang-feng-cheetah.jpg

Did China knock off the Lexus emblem?

would like to see them do the Cadillac CTS-V Wagon and an old cobra shelby and a real nascar car

They've already done the CTS-V (12x02)

The new Continental GT

It would be funny if Jeremy tests cars as the best footballers car

Mazda 3 damn it! They've practially ignored the Mazda brand for the most part altogether. AND how do you ignore the Mazdaspeed brand in general? MX5 ,3,6 .. all sporting a turbo.. and ignore them?

One and only time they glanced at the 3 they dismissed it w/o so much as a simple road test. Not to mention they looked at a lesser powered one. Just looked down on it and labled it .. 'over styled'. My ARS! Best looking HOT HATCH they wouldn't drive!

IIRC the Mazdaspeed 3 isn't called that in the UK. I think it's called the Mazda 3 MPS. They've reviewed the MX-5 and the previous Mazda 6.

Not the Turbo versions I don't think. Certainly have well documented their like for the MX-5. Seems I remember the 6 in there somewhere. But none of the Turbo versions as I recall. Certenly haven't pitted the 3 turbo against the other hot hatches.

The only one I don't remember them testing was the Mazda 3 MPS. I recall the six being on multiple times, and the MX-5 being raced by Hammond against a Greyhound. Clarkson also used an NB MX-5 in the Middle East special.

They reviewed the regular ol' Mazda 3 way back in 4x05, in one of those hatchback comparison reviews. But not the MPS version.

Well, if it will be possible, Huayra vs Aventador (back in 01x01 they tested Zonda against Murcielago so it would be nice to see what progress supercar made in almost 10 years).

This! And the Koenigsegg Agera, Aston Martin One-77 and McLaren MP4-C12.

I'd love some more big classics, R129 Mercedes, BMW 8er, Ferrari 355 (bit 'spensive for a "cheap car challenge") etc.

This! And the Koenigsegg Agera, Aston Martin One-77 and McLaren MP4-C12.

Problem is, the One-77 is a few years old at this point. If they were going to feature it, it would have been done when it was brand-new.

I think the One-77 is a 2010 model, although I'm not sure if all them would be 2010 or if some would be 2011. I think what may keep the One-77 from appearing on the show is its cost and rarity.

Last edited:
I`d like to see some 90`s coupes:

Corvette C4/C5
Toyota Supra
Mitsubishi 3000GT
BMW 8
Mazda RX-7

Not just hoping to see...fully expecting the following:
Koenigsegg Agera, McLaren MP4-12C, Ferrari FF, Pagani Huayra, Aston Virage, Lambo Aventador....the usual.
Really hoping to get a review of Mercedes C63 AMG coupe, Fisker Karma, Cadillac CTS-V coupe, and the BMW 1 Series M.
In any case, counting the days til it returns. In the meantime watching old TGs on netflix.

I would like to see head 2 head comparison between MP4 i 458.

Last edited: