Cars you'd like to see in Series 18

Mr. Nice

What cars would the members of FinalGear like to see in Series 18?

I'm going to start this off with one the cars I'd like to see, the Ferrari FF

Large%20Image.jpg

^ What he said.

Porsche 918 if they can manage to get a mule or pre-production car. Ideally versus a Carrera GT, or even a 917.

New M5 is a given.

Aston One-77 in some sort of race the train/plane/whatever challenge.

Something more substantial on the Cayman R would be nice.

Lets put that the other way round; cars I really can't be bothered to see anymore.

- any 911
- any ferrari
- any Aston that has the same engine, looks etc
- any Jaguar concept (they still owe us the F-type, until they put it into production they're not allowed to make more concepts)
- any electric car that isn't based on hydrogen

- edit -

- any boxter variant
- any EVO
- any audi (unless it's amazing)
- any Zonda (die already)

Last edited:
4540611321_3439f2f3d5_z.jpg

clipaudir18.jpg

876523.jpg

Lancia-Stratos_Concept_2010_photo_05.jpg

10ARB312402848AA.jpeg

Last edited:
* I'll join the chorus of BMW M5.
* Ditto Aston One-77, if they can get a hold of one.
* Pagani Huayra (sp?). Is it a worthy replacement for the Zonda?
* Three-wheeled Morgan.
* Peugeot RCZ. Yeah, I know they hate Peugeot, but I still want to see it!
* The new Alfa Romeo whose model name I can't think of right now.

We haven't had a Jezza race in a while.
Race to Iceland, Jezza in a FF, the other two are in a helicopter. :p

Reactions: MWF
Can't see them getting a One-77 for a race, but the FF versus something would work. And I agree it would be really nice for May to be able to do some bitching at Hammond as revenge especially as he really isn't a fan of helicopters. The only issue there could be apart from not knowing how well qualified Hammond is, would be the fact that helicopters need to be flown constantly or they have a habit of suddenly not flying any more so the opportunity for banter would greatly reduced.

Spyker and Saab 9-5 together.

Better Place Electric. When you thnk about it, more electric cars will have to be featured and the market share will only grow so they might as well.

SLS roadster

Audi A7

Golf R

Please no more BEVs. A show entitled "Single Gear, Flat Torque Curve, Limited Range"? Doesn't exactly trip off the tongue now does it?

Can't see them getting a One-77 for a race, but the FF versus something would work. And I agree it would be really nice for May to be able to do some bitching at Hammond as revenge especially as he really isn't a fan of helicopters. The only issue there could be apart from not knowing how well qualified Hammond is, would be the fact that helicopters need to be flown constantly or they have a habit of suddenly not flying any more so the opportunity for banter would greatly reduced.

Richard's had his helicopter license for over a year.

I think the only way such a race could work where you could have banter, IMO, would be if James teamed up with Jeremy instead of Richard (similar to the Polar Special), or if it was a three-way race. (Or better yet, have James drive the car and put Jeremy in the helicopter with the Hamster. ;))

* The new Alfa Romeo whose model name I can't think of right now.
I want to see this car (the 4C), too! Hell... I'm already trying to save my pennies for one!

alfa4C_G3.jpg

Another "Presenters Own Car" challenge. They could each choose their favourites from their extensive collection.

Hammond's helicopter vs Car sounds interesting!

BMW M5
Pagani Huayra
Koenigsegg Agera
Alfa Romeo 4C
pre-production BMW i8

Last edited:
^^ They did. But certainly not the Scuderia derived one.

new-stratos-alitalia-e1292301534794.jpg

Last edited:
content_splash.jpg

We also need Pininfarina's finest

ferrari-250-lusso.jpg

Last edited: