Celebrity Cars

topgearwascool

Car(s)
2001 (51 Reg) Volkswagen Golf Cabriolet 2.0 S 2dr
tia-mowry-and-smart-car.jpg

Tia Mowry

Okay, I'm going to admit it, I'm attracted to Tia, a lot.
Always have been.
So I guess that's why we have thread...

But...

I don't know, I've seen other celebrities and their car pics and even once, on eBay, a car claiming to belong to Dolly Parton (US car I'd import if I could).

One she isn't a celebrity and two she isn't a car person. Near side rear tyre looks like it's at about 8 PSI.

Also most famous people just buy shiny shit because it's expensive, they aren't really car people. Rowan Atkinson and Jay Kay are the exceptions, not the rule.

Word to the not so wise; creating spammy threads like this is not the way to get rid of that impressive collection of red blobs you have acquired in short order. Calm down a bit, get a feel for this place properly and partake in discussions with intelligent input and without the "look at me" vibe to them. This isn't a country club but it's best to keep your charming individuality on a tight rein until you have become an established and accepted member of this community.

And get the hell out of Croydon. It's a fucking shit hole.

Last edited:
b0dWmnB.jpg

Am I doing it right?

Also what MWF said.

Last edited:
Reactions: MWF
One she isn't a celebrity and two she isn't a car person. Near side rear tyre looks like it's at about 8 PSI.

Also most famous people just buy shiny shit because it's expensive, they aren't really car people. Rowan Atkinson and Jay Kay are the exceptions, not the rule.

Word to the not so wise; creating spammy threads like this is not the way to get rid of that impressive collection of red blobs you have acquired in short order. Calm down a bit, get a feel for this place properly and partake in discussions with intelligent input and without the "look at me" vibe to them. This isn't a country club but it's best to keep your charming individuality on a tight rein until you have become an established and accepted member of this community.

And get the hell out of Croydon. It's a fucking shit hole.

She was on Sister, Sister - and that's her car.

You're a shit hole.

Jealous of Croydon or Soho or what?

Also; I could post a picture of Slash's car as well, you piece of shit, telling me how to post in my own thread.

149650-slash-corvette.jpg

And Slash isn't a car person either, you piece of shit MWF.

Last edited:
Reactions: MWF
I agree. I'm fetching my popcorn.
I know you're not reffereing to me.

MWF trolled, missed the point of this thread, then decided it'll help saying I should leave town it's a shit hole.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides, my thread, we can see what cars celebrities own/owned and stuff.

You really want to get yourself banned, do you?

1) There is no "my own thread" - this is a public forum, everyone can participate, if you want or not. Prepare for deviation, that's how forum threads go.

2) Insulting respected members of a forum when you're relatively new isn't a good way to participate in a forum.

3) There are many heated arguments, see the politics section in Off Topic for example, but you never ever insult someone as "piece of shit", that's a good way to get perma-banned everywhere, doesn't matter if it's a forum, an imageboard or a club in real life.

4) From what I gather that Tia chick starred in some TV-show 20 years ago and didn't really have any other memorable occurences. I guess if you had a poll of how famous she is about 5% of the members of this forum would know her so she's hardly a celebrity, even if you seem to have a crush on her.

5) See you, I don't think you'll be able to write anything in this forum in the near future...

[edit]
D'aww, that's cute how you neg-repped me as if I didn't expect that... :lol: Very mature of you, being offended even by posts trying to be helpful...
[/edit]

Last edited:
I got a lecture about how this thread was spam, I don't think it is. I don't think any of my threads are...
I also think this section is the right section, I mean, if we can have a thread about dogs that are like our cars in this section, then I figured, this section was great for my celebrity cars thread.

Also... I just took offense at that remark about Croydon...

But you're right, I don't want to get banned and this is a thread for everyone.

That said...

I once found this for sale on eBay...
I was looking at Chevrolet Carpice Waggons and stumbled across this
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-C...9fbed3152&item=111600808274&pt=US_Cars_Trucks
So I made a note of it, it's now 2 years expired but... Yeah - at the time when I found it, it was live.

- - - Updated - - -

D'aww, that's cute how you neg-repped me as if I didn't expect that... :lol: Very mature of you, being offended even by posts trying to be helpful...
[/edit]
Check that again...
I liked that one.
I up repped that. I swear.
Though I did down vote others... (I mean, why is it there if I can't voice my opinion too), but... Your one..............
I swear I up voted your one... the one that looked like a list... So, IDK what you're on about m8. check that again, so many fails in this thread, perhaps I up voted a post that I meant to down vote, but your one... I swear that was an approve I selected.

Last edited:
I take back what I said about Croydon. Well part of it.

It's still a shit hole and is therefore precisely where you belong.

I liked that one.
I up repped that. I swear.
Though I did down vote others... (I mean, why is it there if I can't voice my opinion too), but... Your one..............
I swear I up voted your one... the one that looked like a list... So, IDK what you're on about m8. check that again, so many fails in this thread, perhaps I up voted a post that I meant to down vote, but your one... I swear that was an approve I selected.

You can't rep, not upvote, not downvote, everyone just gets a grey blob from you as long as you are in the red, where you will be forever if you keep this crap up, calm the fuck down, stop spamming threads and overly long posts and most of all stop fucking talking back to people twice your mental age trying to talk some sense into you.

Please....don't ever fucking breed.

I win this thread! Here's Ellen Page (of "Juno" fame) getting out of a Chevy Celebrity:

Is his departure permanent?

I hope the answer is yes, a whole lot of aggro we don't need.

I win this thread! Here's Ellen Page (of "Juno" fame) getting out of a Chevy Celebrity:

Must spread celebrities before giving Dr a celebrity.

Got it covered.