Chechnya: all the president's cars

SuperStalin

It's always nice to know who actually drives those nice cars.

ramzan_cars_6.jpg

ramzan_cars_2.jpg

ramzan_cars_3.jpg

ramzan_cars_4.jpg

ramzan_cars_5.jpg

ramzan_cars_1.jpg

ramzan_cars_7.jpg

ramzan_cars_8.jpg

ramzan_cars_11.jpg

ramzan_cars_12.jpg

Ramzan Kadyrov
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ramzan Akhmadovich Kadyrov (Russian: ?????? ????????? ???????) (born 5 October 1976, Tsentoroi, Chechnya) is the President of Chechnya and a former Chechen rebel.

Ramzan is a son of former Chechen President Akhmad Kadyrov, assassinated in May 2004, and heads a private army known as the Kadyrovtsy who have been accused of serious human rights abuses. Kadyrov is believed to have amassed a huge fortune from extorting kickbacks from the illegal sale of Chechen oil.[1][2] He is also accused of propagating his father's and his own personality cults. He is married, with five children.

In February 2007 Kadyrov replaced Alu Alkhanov as President, shortly after he had turned 30, which is the minimum age for the post. He has the support of former Russian President Vladimir Putin and was awarded the Hero of Russia medal, the highest honorary title of Russia. Kadyrov was engaged in violent power struggles; with fellow Chechen government warlords Sulim Yamadayev and Said-Magomed Kakiev for overall military authority, and with Alu Alkhanov for political authority. He has been credited with finally launching the federally-sponsored renovations of the Chechen capital Grozny, which was nearly obliterated by the fighting.

Ramzan Kadyrov is an honorary member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (?????????? ???????? ???????????? ????, not to be confused with the much more prestigious Russian Academy of Sciences)[1].

No Mercedes 600 Pullmann? No style.

Who the hell are all those kids climbing all over the cars and smearing fingerprints and shit? If I were the prez I would've had a sniper take 'em all out.

Everything but the Reventon and the R8 is pretty standard "I have money and want to show off"

How did he manage to get a Reventon? Wasn't Lambo supposed to be selective with those cars?

How did he manage to get a Reventon? Wasn't Lambo supposed to be selective with those cars?

wikipedia said:
...heads a private army known as the Kadyrovtsy who have been accused of serious human rights abuses.

Would you actually tell a guy like this "No sir, you may not have one of our cars"

If I were president, I'd willingly invade a foreign country to get a person's Lambo Reventon.

A lot of polly's could probably afford to do this as well but don't for political reasons, alot of them are/were very successful business people (not saying that in this case)

Our current PM is fairly wealthy for instance and could afford to buy all sorts of exotica but that kind of goes against the image he's trying to project.

I want to see the President's Reventon fitted with some rocket launchers and put into a fight to the death with a Russian Hind. Might be the most awesome thing ever.

Who the hell are all those kids climbing all over the cars and smearing fingerprints and shit? If I were the prez I would've had a sniper take 'em all out.

It's probably the Pres himself, he's barely over 30 anyway. :D