Chevrolet Expects to Build 100 Millionth Small-Block V-8 This Fall

Chevy made some American barges go fast.

Not just boats on wheels!

[video=youtube;1p-EvqjI1c0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p-EvqjI1c0[/video]

But there are some barges...

And many others!

[video=youtube;-tkM7cBmpF0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tkM7cBmpF0[/video]

There are probably no American cars in my 30 car fantasy garage, yet the LS1 is the only engine in the world I'd swap into anything. Amerifags are best in the world at engines, despite me only being a fan of Japanese and European cars. <3

There are probably no American cars in my 30 car fantasy garage, yet the LS1 is the only engine in the world I'd swap into anything. Amerifags are best in the world at engines, despite me only being a fan of Japanese and European cars. <3

Amerifags, really?

That was my first thought too.

The fact I'm saying that if somehow all engines in the world bar one were banned, I'd choose a GM motor as the one to remain, saying I wouldn't find it sacrilegious to swap it into anything from a Ferrari to a GT-R (where swaps the other way would be), and the little heart at the end to show how I feel about it, should really clue you in that "Amerifags" was banter. Don't be girls.

4896233082_0803dc2b1d.jpg

The fact I'm saying that if somehow all engines in the world bar one were banned, I'd choose a GM motor as the one to remain, saying I wouldn't find it sacrilegious to swap it into anything from a Ferrari to a GT-R (where swaps the other way would be), and the little heart at the end to show how I feel about it, should really clue you in that "Amerifags" was banter. Don't be girls.

4896233082_0803dc2b1d.jpg

Chevy powered Ferrari you say? (Not sure if LSX)

34sjtjc.jpg

1pt9v9.jpg

afiyxl.jpg

**I'd like to point out that pretty much every link you find on the internet, stemmed from my initial post over on LS1tech. Most every site I've found is just as vague on details as I was...because they got it from me. No one claims whether its an LSX, SBC or BBC, just a 427. I just wanted my 5 seconds of internet fame. :lol:

Last edited: