• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Chevy Corvette C6 Z06

Olds442

Corvette Z06?will achieve 0-60 mph in 3.7 seconds while still in first gear, and pricing will start at $65,800,
3,132-pound car a highly competitive weight-to-power ratio of 6.2 pounds per horsepower.
505 horsepower (373 kw) @ 6300 rpm
- 470 lb.-ft. of torque (657 Nm) @ 4800 rpm

Cheverolet_2005_Z06_03.jpg

Cheverolet_2005_Z06_02.jpg

Cheverolet_2005_Z06_01.jpg
8)

bihus said:
It's nice, but add a space between pictures ;)

Hey, sorry to hijack this thread, but are you Portuguese or do you just live in Portugal?

Fixe! Eu morava em Portugal por quase um ano. Sou americano mas aprendei a lingua quando estava ali. Es de qual parte de Portugal?

Oh, and that Corvette looks awesome. Even though they knocked it on Top Gear for being cheap, it's hella fast for the money.

Very nice, but is it really 0-60mph in 3.7s?

3.7s is VERY FAST, i'd say that is from a rolling start (WHICH ISN'T 0mph!!) and probably at a race track with slicks on it too.

Our cars (Monaro, SS & SV8's & the HSV range) are based on Corvette's drivetrain, sure they weigh more (3132lb vs 3640lb - 1420kg vs 1650kg) but I read these figures and think that the numbers don't add up.

Of course it is entirely possible that it can do it (on the street and on street tyres) and I am totally wrong.

beast.. oh it would've looked cooler if it had the c5 body with those specs, don't like the new look that much.

4.1s 0-100km/h is for stock C6, so 3.7s is possible for this one.

VUK said:

Me too :mrgreen: I've always liked the C5...glad they lost those little intakes byt he rear wheels for the new Z06...the new ones are cleaner. I'd hit it 8)

Oh, and can a mod edit the post and arrange the pics vertically please?? :?

have never been a big fan of corvette, but this one looks so great!! and finally has the performance it deserves, cool car

Great performance off the line, but I just couldn't get myself to want this car. Most people that I know of who own corvettes are either spoiled brats or older dudes who don't have a woman to blow money on, so they buy a vette to score some chicks, but it just doesn't happen.

independant rear suspension^^^ but it still has leaf springs but its a different setup than most of you are used to. it has 1 leafspring that goes all the way across from wheel to wheel. they use this because it eliminates anti-roll bars and keeps all the weight low to the ground. imo i think that this idea is a great one, but it does cause a very firm ride. but i wouldnt care about the ride if i was able to go that fast for that cheap.

edit: i love the front splitter :drool: