china to invade europe...with F1 cars

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
no, not realy, but some chinese dudes build their own F1 car, and it looks alrigth as well :eek:

link

what kind of engine is in there?

Good effort, but judging by the suspension on that thing, Ferrari can rest easy.

amazing... even though its prob gonna suck big time.. but they DID build it up from scratch.. thats impressive

looks like they rebuilt an 1998 ferrari......but respect, they DID it, I am not capable of doing such a thing.....

Just a side notice:

Honda managed to break the 400km/h barrier with their F1 car on a salt lake in America :)

As there was no grip at all, they had intermediate tires on the wheels, even beyond 300km/h the rear wheels were still spinning. They had to add 60kg of ballast to the front to make it possible to steer the car...

They used a special engine, which revved 18.200/min for 45 secs.....SICK!

http://auto-motor-sport.de/sport/fotoshows/400_km_h_mit_einem_formel_1.119507.htm

respect :thumbsup: it probably sucks and takes off at about 100 mph but still very impressive.

Great effort, but one thing is to LOOK like an F1 car, and the other is to BE a real F1 car...

D-Fence said:
Just a side notice:

Honda managed to break the 400km/h barrier with their F1 car on a salt lake in America :)

As there was no grip at all, they had intermediate tires on the wheels, even beyond 300km/h the rear wheels were still spinning. They had to add 60kg of ballast to the front to make it possible to steer the car...

They used a special engine, which revved 18.200/min for 45 secs.....SICK!

http://auto-motor-sport.de/sport/fotoshows/400_km_h_mit_einem_formel_1.119507.htm
wow.. that old ass hell :p
and they did it just for the PR.. and the removed the rear wing and fitted a rudder :p
and the race engine (both V10 and V8) rev alot higher then that...

Awesome. Imagine walking around China and after months of seeing boxy old 80's VWs and crappy people carriers, you see an F1 car! :shock:

Get these guys jobs in the automobile industry, NOW! They definitely deserve it.

looks kinda like its made of wood. :?

Well for me they made a car that looks like an F1 car. Thats nice, but it's still nowhere near an F1 car.

thats pretty damn impressive. I kind of hope this car is semi-competent

I wonder how long will it last before it needs to go in for repairs... yeah true, it is a good effort. another thing is that look at its rear tires. theyre pretty slim... if it needs to compete against world champions you need alot more grip than that.