Yema-F16-5.jpg

Yema-F16-3.jpg

Yema-F16-16.jpg

Yema-F16-6.jpg

Yema-F16-15.jpg

Yema-F16-9.jpg

:rolleyes:

That has never been seen before.

Lawsuits from VAG Group and Nissan incoming in 3... 2... 1...

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Sorry, I'm dying of laughter. I knew the Chinese were rip-off artists when it comes to car design, but this is taking it to a whole new level of ridiculousness.

They didn't even bother changing some design cues, they just copy-pasted the whole design.

Looks like the thing for Alarm f?r Cobra 11 .... Cheaper to crash ...

Please push all three Cars to the scrapyard, burn them, crush them, jail the makers and hope, this will never be done again.

Lawsuits from VAG Group and Nissan incoming in 3... 2... 1...

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Sorry, I'm dying of laughter. I knew the Chinese were rip-off artists when it comes to car design, but this is taking it to a whole new level of ridiculousness.

Before we had the Japanese and the Koreans as emerging car industries, now where they made mistakes, they at least had attempted to be original, even if it took them a fair while to find their footing. With the Chinese however, it's almost as if they don't want to change. One day something new fangled will come along and give you some semblance of hope that maybe things will begin to look up only for something like this to roll around the next and proceed to obliterate the after mentioned hope.

Maybe we should copy the Chinese.
Grab some bricks and cement and meet me in Berlin.