Video: CHM brainstorming show titles

Ambitious but Rubbish? :p

I suspect this video is just a load of flim flam and just another way of keeping themselves in people's minds. I'm sure they have a title sorted out already.

I suspect this video is just a load of flim flam and just another way of keeping themselves in people's minds. I'm sure they have a title sorted out already.
I agree on the purpose of the video, but I am not so sure they have the name yet, because that would really have the word spread.

I don't doubt they probably have a short list, but there is really no hurry to name it I guess.

I am wondering what the theme music will be.

Andy said several times they had wanted to change it before, but never got around to it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I like the idea of using the theme from Benny Hill, might not set the tone very well though

Jeremy got tons of suggestions after he posted the video on Twitter. Most of them bad.

It's got to be a pretty annoying task. Can't do much in the way of irony because the fan base is so broad that inevitably a lot of people won't get the reference(s). Can't do anything too complicated, even Have I Got News For You only sticks because it's a proverb. Can't get "creative" (i.e. risky) because it's Amazon's big foray into the world of TV. So "The Misfires" and "Three Little Pot-Bellied Pigs" are both out.

I would love it if Amazon would have the guts to go with

C urrently
U n
N amed
T V
S how

but somehow, I doubt they will.

Jeremy got tons of suggestions after he posted the video on Twitter. Most of them bad.

Had a look. Just lots of dreadful suggestions. The ban on 'Gear' makes it quite hard.

On the album Wind & Wuthering there are tracks called "Wot Gorilla?", " All in a Mouse's Night" and "Your Own Special Way". Close enough for an orangutang, a hamster and a bloke with OCD.

It's got to be a pretty annoying task. Can't do much in the way of irony because the fan base is so broad that inevitably a lot of people won't get the reference(s). Can't do anything too complicated, even Have I Got News For You only sticks because it's a proverb. Can't get "creative" (i.e. risky) because it's Amazon's big foray into the world of TV. So "The Misfires" and "Three Little Pot-Bellied Pigs" are both out.

Amazon already have several high profile shows and have been doing TV for a couple of years. Man in the High Castle was the biggest but I think they've actually got more originals than Netflix due to their pilots season.

If the show needs a theme song, maybe Jeremy could get in touch with Bob Seger. If Bob Seger would agree to write a song for the show, Clarkson could possibly build an episode of the show around that alone.

And new thread in 3....2....1.....

"On the road again" with the theme song that I put in the new thread...

An old school friend of mine just suggested Wheel Nuts.....