Choose a car for 12,436 pounds

Would this squeeze in the budget?

Fiat500A_6.jpg

12,436.00 GBP = 13,983.81 EUR

These are list prices from manufacturer.

VW Polo 1.2 51 kW, 13 951 EUR

Suzuki Splash 1.0 GLS 13 764 EUR

Fiat 500 1.2 Pop 13 500 EUR

Fiat Panda 60 ?? 10 990 EUR

Maybe if I was suddenly to go crazy and needed a lobotomy, I could go for the Polo. Otherwise I would never buy a new car.

Welcome to Failandia.

edit. Screw the Polo.

Toyota AYGO+ 1.0 VVT-i 5d MultiMode 13 091,16 EUR.

It must be ace with all those letters!

Last edited:
Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge or Ford Fiesta 1.2 Titanium fits the bill. I like the Ford but havent tried the Fiat.

Hey, somebody has to buy new cars, or else there won't be any used ones for us to buy.

More on topic, I think you could talk a Toyota dealership into giving you a bottom end Prius for that money.

Hahhah, the Dacia Sandero is priced from 10 000 euro to 13 000 euro.

Hey, somebody has to buy new cars, or else there won't be any used ones for us to buy.

More on topic, I think you could talk a Toyota dealership into giving you a bottom end Prius for that money.

A bottom end Prius for ?12 000? It starts at ?23 000 here...

A bottom end Prius for ?12 000? It starts at ?23 000 here...

$22k here in the US. The conversion for the budget comes out to a hair over $20k.

Apparently Toyota works on the same 1:1 conversion ratio that electronics companies are so fond of.

Yeah, Mazda3 it is for me, should be able to get a lot of nice equipment on it. Can't be bothered to look for discounts right now...

Speaking of terrible cars, you can still get a leftover 2007 X-Type (yes, dealers still have unsold brand-new 2007s languishing on lots) for ~$16K USD. Why anyone would want to buy it, I don't know - but there you go.

Speaking of terrible cars, you can still get a leftover 2007 X-Type (yes, dealers still have unsold brand-new 2007s languishing on lots) for ~$16K USD. Why anyone would want to buy it, I don't know - but there you go.

Hey, it's a new Jag for 16 grand.

If anything this thread has given me new appreciation for my country and reaffirmed my love for the American Dollar.

Hey, it's a new Jag Ford-with-a-body-kit for 16 grand.

If anything this thread has given me new appreciation for my country and reaffirmed my love for the American Dollar.

Oh this has nothing to do with the American dollar, which is still pretty weak right now, and everything to do with the price-setting people overseas who, y'know, want to sell cars and know what the markets can handle

To do something similar to this car chase? Specifically the bits starting around four minutes in.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgJaghztSDs[/YOUTUBE]

12 436 British pounds = 77 980.7843 Israeli shekels

The ONLY new car you can buy today in Israel for less than 78 grand... is this:
suzukialto.jpg

Yeah. I'm so living in the wrong country.

You could get a nice 3dr 1985-1987 Sierra Cosworth for that..