Choose your one and only car for the rest of your life!

http://img401.imageshack.**/img401/7160/dsc00186rj.jpg

This with Z-tune bumbers and fenders.

Enough space for everything, awd to drive it fast on snow also. Responsive engine tuning with around 600-700hp.

Sounds like hell. I refuse to participate here :)

This. I go bored quite soon. The car I've had longest was the 190E, and I was not minding something new after 2.5 years of driving it. Hell, I haven't managed to make it longer than 8 months at a single client, without going bored and wanting a new challenge.

Audi-A4-Avant-3.0-TDI-quattro-SE.jpg

With that specific engine?! Sure. Bit boring perhaps? Yep.

Fast, frugal and AWD. That's my kind of car.

Lets face it, you'd probably have to make it be able to do anything....so..

maserati-quattro&#11.jpg

Maserati Quattraporte S

And its got enough power to outrun anything they through if the Zombie apocalypse decides to start. Only thing I would put in it though if it did happen would be a four wheel drive system, long range fuel tank and some kind of height adjustable suspension so you can go off road if they start chasing you.

^oooooh, i want that one as well!

maseratis are awesome . (period) :)

Lets face it, you'd probably have to make it be able to do anything....so..

View attachment 3343

Maserati Quattraporte S

And its got enough power to outrun anything they through if the Zombie apocalypse decides to start. Only thing I would put in it though if it did happen would be a four wheel drive system, long range fuel tank and some kind of height adjustable suspension so you can go off road if they start chasing you.

Thats why I got the Overfinch Range Rover. Enough power to out run anything, including through mud. And a pair of shotguns, the ultimate zombie fighting weapon.

Dodge Ram 3500 Single Rear Wheel with a Cummins turbo diesel and a 6-speed manual. To keep it fun, lift the truck and just keep modifying it to my tastes.

24fbdqu.jpg

or

14e2dzo.jpg

Last edited:
I'd probably take this...
autowp.ru_carrozeria_touring_superleggera_maserati_quattroporte_bellagio_fastback_concept_3.jpg

Although if I had to pay for my own repairs AND drive the thing every day in the real world...
maybe this...
1968vw092102.jpg

They're simple as a rock, they can be very quick, baja's can go about anywhere, they made many millions of them, and they're carb'ed. So I can fix it myself, be entertained wherever I go, have plenty of spares, and convert it to run on woodgas in the event of a zombi-pocolypse...

Sensible: W124 estate

Worth preserving, reliable: 993 Carrera 4

What I really want: DeLorean DMC-12

Weird: Citroen CX GTi Turbo 2

I would probably go for the 993, anyway.

Yes they do. By god they do.
No they dont , my uncle has one
it even has scraped the wheel arch till metal lots of rust proof coting bit of rust in the deep scraping area , no rust on the rest of the car

It's impossible to find a rust-free Astra F, Vectra A, B or Omega A or B here. Vectra C doesn't rust and neither does the Astra G, but the previous ones have gotten the worm.

IMG_0207.jpg

I'd have a late-year 4.7 WJ. Comfortable and capable with a lift and lots of fun, more than enough room to carry stuff. When I got too old to get into a lifted vehicle, bring it back to stock and enjoy a comfy old-man ride.

Dodge Ram 3500 Single Rear Wheel with a Cummins turbo diesel and a 6-speed manual. To keep it fun, lift the truck and just keep modifying it to my tastes.

24fbdqu.jpg

or

14e2dzo.jpg

^ what he said, just without the lifting.....I have a bad leg :p

The car I really want hasn't been built yet, but it will be offered next year: 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon
(Now I know that's the plain CTS wagon, but like I said, the CTS-V wagon hasn't been built yet. The only images I could find were bad Photoshop jobs.)

And if the Caddy isn't allowed, fine - my backup choice is the 2010 Range Rover Supercharged. In Santorini Black with Walnut trim, please.
(As much as I'd like an S6 Avant or E63 AMG Wagon, they're not available in the US. :mad:)

I came here to say the SAME thing about the CSTV Wagon.

And actually, it's been officially announced, although not out yet:

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/03/29/officially-official-2011-cadillac-cts-v-sport-wagon-unleashed/

It's impossible to find a rust-free Astra F, Vectra A, B or Omega A or B here. Vectra C doesn't rust and neither does the Astra G, but the previous ones have gotten the worm.

never saw a rusted vectra b here
even checked local car sales websites , nope no rusted vecra B's here
yes omegas vecra a tigra calibra astra roted , but not vectra B
AND WE DO HAVE A LOT OF SNOW HERE AND LOTS OF SALT ON ROADS
about a month ago we changed some bushings in uncles vectra (old ones were original 1999) quite a lot of parts were covered in salt

And to keep my self on topic

i think you can go 50 years with 1990's cars rather than cars from 2007+