• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Choose your Poison, Super Sedan style....

Choose your Poison, Super Sedan style....

• Mercedes 6.9... kickin it old school

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mercedes CLS AMG

• the mighty E55

• S63 AMG

• Audi S4

• Audi RS6

• Lotus Carlton

• Maser. Quattroporte

• Jaguar XJR

• Cadillac CTS-V

• Total voters

VWKafer

Car(s)
1975 Volkswagen Superbeetle
Four doors, and a bloody big engine! which one do you want! Make your friends vote too!

quattroporte... its sexy and fast as hell

Jaguar. Unique design, lots of power (390hp supercharged V8 ), and it's a sleeper. People see an AMG Merc, they think it's fast. Most people see Jaguars as mere luxury cruisers, which the XJR certainly isn't. It's civilized enough to use in traffic, yet packs a punch.

But that E55 is a close second!

CLS55AMG - Wouldnt be seen dead in anything else apart from maybe the S63 or E55 :mrgreen:

I guess S class Merc with its 12V AMG engine is the most powerful here and the best looking for me.

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
CLS55AMG - Wouldnt be seen dead in anything else apart from maybe the S63 or E55 :mrgreen:
How did I know that? ;)

That was hard! :eek:
It was between the Quattroporte and the RS4. But the Audi prevailed in the end ^_^

Mercedes sucks!

*hides* :ph34r:

Mercedes sucks!

Now you didnt think you could just say such a mean thing like that and then run-away did you? :no: You better hide cos i'm coming to Houston in the holidays! :x

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Mercedes sucks!

Now you didnt think you could just say such a mean thing like that and then run-away did you? :no: You better hide cos i'm coming to Houston in the holidays! :x

:lol:

I'm sorry, it's just I feel Mercedes was overtly thrust upon the poll, not the fact that it has a bazillion "hand-built" AMG models, but because of the little side comments ;) :lol:

Had to even it out. :p

ONLY the M5. /V\ /V\ /V\ :drool:

http://img125.imageshack.**/img125/397/m539fl.gif

The Darth Vader of super sedans: The Lotus Carlton of course!

(nice to see some old school metal on the list... the 6.9 is a close second for me :D )

Oh and which M5? :eek: :)

RS6 all the way. Amazing engine, unbelieveavle build quality, very, very fast, AWD. 8)

Either the RS6 or the M5, both sexy looking cars