Chris Harris and Sabine Schmitz 'to be Chris Evans' sidekicks'

I recognise what looks like Alok from Facebook, and MXM of course. Other than that a bunch of total strangers to me.

Except Adu of course?

I see an wild Adu and an Dino, but the rest no idea ...

Adu took me a second.
Shows how much a person can improve over time. :D

Wow Adu has changed. That's not eizbaer far left is it?

I like Chris Harris, I think his car review videos are very good.
However, I don't see how a show run by Chris Evans would do anything for Harris other than ruining his Youtube channel.
It could be good if Chris Harris was in charge and Evans left to be his bitch.
Sabine Schmitz, I don't see that doing anything for the show.
She kinda worked with the couple of guest appearances she did with Clarkson and Hammond, but I again, with Chris Evans in charge this will only add to the misery of what this new Top Gear seems to become.

I like Chris Harris, I think his car review videos are very good.
However, I don't see how a show run by Chris Evans would do anything for Harris other than ruining his Youtube channel.
It could be good if Chris Harris was in charge and Evans left to be his bitch.
Sabine Schmitz, I don't see that doing anything for the show.
She kinda worked with the couple of guest appearances she did with Clarkson and Hammond, but I again, with Chris Evans in charge this will only add to the misery of what this new Top Gear seems to become.

Indeed, I don't really get why Chris fell for this. He might get paid a nice sum but I don't see this working out too well for him.

This might sound racist to some, but as someone who lives in a different country than birth and is married to someone of a different nationality, I'd like to think I'm not racist. However, I knew the BBC would go down the PC route. Ginger, Woman, black guy. Chris Evans said that he didn't necessarily want three presenters, so who's the next one? Is Jacky Chan available? Fits the PC slot perfectly.

Looks more like a bit to me.

I take you meant bot?
Evans himself? :p

OFF-TOPIC: is "ginger" a race?

ON-TOPIC: Sabine is sooooo lovely. I kinda feel sorry for her having to be a sidekick to Evans. lol

Last edited:
Sack the Stig? And lose one of their biggest merchandising angles? Yeah right. These hacks really should engage brain before booting up.

Sack the Stig? And lose one of their biggest merchandising angles? Yeah right. These hacks really should engage brain before booting up.

It would be right on par with about every desision anyone involved with this trainwreck has made so far :p

Seriously though I'm not buying it either.

You know how managers are, "everything out, lets change it all because I know what's best" so I wouldn't be surprised if it was the case. It would allow CHM to make use of a "mysterious driver", no names and not even showing the Stig in full but just a glimpse of a white glove or something. Just for the hilarity of it.

The latest Top Gear commercials on BBC America show just Chris Evans, Matt Le Blanc, and the Stig. None of the other dozen or so folks. Makes me think that the others will only show up very occasionally....