Chris Harris to host online videos exclusive to TopGear.com

MUGEN02

"Ladies and gentlemen of the Internet, we are very pleased to announce that Top Gear TV and Extra Gear host Chris Harris will feature in a new series of online videos exclusive to TopGear.com.

Yep, the Master of Sideways himself will be presenting ? and driving ? the world?s most exciting new cars, and you?ll be able to watch it all right here on TopGear.com.

?Obviously I?m thrilled to be making beautiful films like the F12tdf piece for the Top Gear television show,? says Chris, ?but the longer-form, more detailed web films I?ve made with Neil Carey over the years remain my natural format, and broadcasting them through TG?s huge online audience is a dream come true.

?If you want to know even more technical details about cars, hear more in-depth analysis, I hope we?ll be the perfect destination. I want the films to be just as they were on Chris Harris on Cars. With added slow-motion slides.

?The Top Gear magazine and online team are the best out there. I can?t think of a more exciting recipe than applying myself and Neil?s skills in making engaging films for hardcore car enthusiasts, with their ability to actually be organised (never my strongest attribute) and push the content as far and wide as possible.

?But most of all I want to have fun. Having fun shooting cars makes much better films,? he added.

Ah yes, fun. We?ll announce details of the first film in due course, but for now, we urge you to stop everything you?re doing, and rejoice in a minute of Chris drifting various exotica in the video above."

http://www.topgear.com/car-news/chris-harris-coming-topgearcom

Last edited:
Now that is something I really want to watch.

Last edited:
I don't know if this was posted yet, but here is the first episode.

Chris Harris Drives: the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio

Published on: 28 Jun 2016
In the first of a new video series exclusive to Top Gear, Chris Harris gets sideways in the Italian M3: the new, 503bhp Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio

http://www.topgear.com/videos/chris-harris-drives/chris-harris-drives-alfa-romeo-giulia-quadrifoglio

Now that was awesome! Chris Harris on Cars with BBC TopGear production quality.
That is what he should do, and leave the new Flop Gear to those lesser talented people.

For those in the US, this show will be airing Mondays (starting tomorrow) at 9PM Eastern and Pacific on BBC America.

For those in the US, this show will be airing Mondays (starting tomorrow) at 9PM Eastern and Pacific on BBC America.
That's actually Chris Harris on Cars and it look like they will just have old videos edited for time?

"Chris Harris Drives" is exclusive to Topgear.com.

PS. I've unsubscribed from Chris Harris's YouTube channel months ago, since I doubt we will see any new content on that channel for a very long time.

Last edited:
A bit annoying that so many people upload it to YouTube ... the BBC player isn't that bad. Comments are nice to have though.

A bit annoying that so many people upload it to YouTube ... the BBC player isn't that bad. Comments are nice to have though.
I noticed a lot of judder/frame drop while watching these videos on topgear.com. Topgear is slowly uploading these videos to their youtube page also.

I noticed a lot of judder/frame drop while watching these videos on topgear.com. Topgear is slowly uploading these videos to their youtube page also.

This. Watching it on TG.com makes a Chris Harris video an 8 FPS Chris Harris slideshow.

Weird, never had these problems. Probably lots of kbits 'cause they think everyone's in central London.