Christmas Messages Thread

Richmondgal

Car(s)
Still a Hyundai...but this time an i30
Post down here your Christmas messages to fellow Finalgear members:

Well Seasons Greetings to everyone and anyone as I am now limited to the computer as the broadband has been used up (this is what happens when you have two computers) but can only use it in the mornings. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and hope to speak to you again soon after the Yule or in the New Year (when our broadband is back up).

Yours Truly and Merry Christmas,
RG

PS: I don't think I'll be able to watch the Vietnam Special until next year (Cause of lack of broadband), but fear not, i'll find a way to download it.

PPS: I think I'll make some more blog entries soon. I'll keep you posted.

I won't be here in the next couple of days so let me wish you all a Merry Christmas! :)

I wish everyone on Finalgear, and the Lurkers too a merry x-mas!

Im at home with the family, so i'll be here to laugh at people and call cars ugly.

Just rolled around to the 25th here, so a huge Merry Christmas to all FinalGearers!!

Krusty the Clown said:
Have a merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, kwazy Kwanzaa, a tip-top Tet, and a solemn, dignified Ramadan.

Merry whateveryoucelebrate FinalGear!

Last edited:
Frohe Weihnachten aus Deutschland liebe Finalgear Freunde!
(Merry Christmas from Germany dear Finalgear friends!)

weihnachtsmann.jpg

It has nice Santa colours, it has a cute little Santa in the middle, so what is it you don't like about my new logo?
- You got a full beard

MERRY CHRISTMAS! It's 12.29am right here :D

I don't really have a Christmas message to the forum except that I hope everybody has a great christmas with your family and friends. I do have something that I hope everybody enjoys though.

This is the Christmas light show that a neighbor has put up. It's choreographed to music. Not sure if the embedded videos here are HD, but if you click on it to go to YouTube's site, the videos can be seen in HD.

Part 1
[YOUTUBE]EyA7b9c6xBQ[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2
[YOUTUBE]Xc60p8uJq4w[/YOUTUBE]

Part 3
[YOUTUBE]OCix7xw0Ww4[/YOUTUBE]

Part 4
[YOUTUBE]ZhhfsZPQpek[/YOUTUBE]

Part 5
[YOUTUBE]GBqu5vIJGoQ[/YOUTUBE]

Part 6
[YOUTUBE]X8kMVcv-aU4[/YOUTUBE]

Merry Christmas, have fun with your loved ones, and be safe if you're traveling.

Merry Christmas to all Finalgear members!