Chrysler 300C

i think it looks like a modest looking american car at best.

the grill is horrible. just like the phantoms.

ML55, u have a nice ML benz and you'd settle for that crap chrylser?

go to rflix, get the 300C 5th gear review and tell me if ud even consider it.

its total trash from chrylser.

MercedesAMG has one, I remember ML55 /////AMG saying he was 16 or 17 so i don't think he even has a car.

Oh, yeah... I think you're right. Plus it'd have to be outfitted for wheelchair usage...

1. I'm 16, don't need a car yet. I will own an ML either when I'm 18 or 21.
2. Only reason I cannot drive a car IS the lack of space in the trunk. If I wanted I'd have to put it in the backseat, which in some cases is not going to be good for me. So an SUV is best. Under law I can drive any vehicle but it has to have hand controls, if I don't want to drive a car with hand controls I will need TWO licenses, one stating I need hand controls and one normal one. Life ain't easy sometimes. :cry:

ML55 /////AMG said:
2. Only reason I cannot drive a car IS the lack of space in the trunk. If I wanted I'd have to put it in the backseat, which in some cases is not going to be good for me. So an SUV is best. Under law I can drive any vehicle but it has to have hand controls, if I don't want to drive a car with hand controls I will need TWO licenses, one stating I need hand controls and one normal one. Life ain't easy sometimes. :cry:

Oh.. didn't know about your handicap.. when you told you couldn't physically drive a manual I thought you had a problem with your left knee or something like that..

but talking about trunk space, the ML's isn't that big for an SUV

By the time he's 18 a new ML would probably have come out. It amazes me to see the current ML still for sale really. I remember seeing the ML for the first time in Jurassic Park back in 1995, when I was still in elementary school.

Renesis said:
ML55 /////AMG said:

Oh.. didn't know about your handicap.. when you told you couldn't physically drive a manual I thought you had a problem with your left knee or something like that..

but talking about trunk space, the ML's isn't that big for an SUV
It's big enough. :D I'll most likely be purchasing the next generation ML if the price isn't TOO outrageous.....Of course the ML will be my second car, my first will most likely be a 04' Expedition ... It's times like this I wish I could drive a car, with gas prices $2.39/g only to reach $4.0/g by this summers end. :shock:

haha604 said:
By the time he's 18 a new ML would probably have come out. It amazes me to see the current ML still for sale really. I remember seeing the ML for the first time in Jurassic Park back in 1995, when I was still in elementary school.

dude the Ford Explorer was in jurassic park, not ML.

justin syder said:
haha604 said:

dude the Ford Explorer was in jurassic park, not ML.
No actually the ML was in Jurassic Park.

reall? which one?? and if u dont mind me askin, how or why are you disabled?

birth, accident? :|

It was some specially made one for the movie. It's in this book of the ML's history I have.

So anyway! I have Spinabifida, it's a birth defect.
http://www.sbaa.org/html/sbaa_facts.html

Spina bifida is the most frequently occurring permanently disabling birth defect. It affects approximately one out of every 1,000 newborns in the United States.

Spina bifida, the most common NTD, is one of the most devastating of all birth defects. It results from the failure of the spine to close properly during the first month of pregnancy. In severe cases, the spinal cord protrudes through the back and may be covered by skin or a thin membrane. Surgery to close a newborn's back is generally performed within 24 hours after birth to minimize the risk of infection and to preserve existing function in the spinal cord.

Because of the paralysis resulting from the damage to the spinal cord, people born with spina bifida may need surgeries and other extensive medical care. The condition can also cause bowel and bladder complications. A large percentage of children born with spina bifida also have hydrocephalus, the accumulation of fluid in the brain. Hydrocephalus is controlled by a surgical procedure called "shunting" which relieves the fluid build up in the brain by redirecting it into the abdominal area. Most children born with spina bifida live well into adulthood as a result of today's sophisticated medical techniques.

My 'case' of this defect is not as bad as this makes it out to be. Believe me, it's nothing. :wink:

Yah...Mercedes modified the ML specially for the show. I tink they haven't really launched the car yet. The show was a prototype model

yeah, i remeber i have seen a JP ML in universal studio in LA.
anyway, about the 300c vs 325. comparing those 2 cars, i think i would go for the 300c. bigger, roomier, more power, looks better. just that i would prefer going to the bimmer dealership servicing my car but not the chrysler with some PT Cruiser on the side. haha. i think i like to be a bimmer customer more than a chrysler's.
:mrgreen:

firstly the land cruiser was in use as the tour vehicles for the first movie the ml was the vehichles used in the second when they visit site b

The big thing i would like to say about the crysler is the price difference in america you can buy one for $30000 which is around ?16000 in england for the same spec is ?35000 what a ripoff i can understand they have to be taxed and shipped etc but ?19000 mark up what a rip off

going to test drive the 300c at the gold medal tour thing in july

should be fun