Chrysler to revive classic logo to celebrate freedom from Daimler!

Do I get make an acceptance speech?

lol

NewGMLogo.jpg

ROFL!!!

lol, the good' ol' GM logo, at least its not hard to read.

...transformed cars from mere consumer products into fantastical works of art, brazenly optimistic visions of the future from bold designers who weren't going to make any apologies about their creations.

ROFL!
I remember seeing an interview with Chris Bangle and that was his explaination for the new BMW designs.

I guess the only real difference between the two is the 50's designers were penning some cool designs and Bangle just sucks ass.

ROFL!
I remember seeing an interview with Chris Bangle and that was his explaination for the new BMW designs.

I guess the only real difference between the two is the 50's designers were penning some cool designs and Bangle just sucks ass.
The difference is, in the '50s the designers were drawing land rockets and fighter jets into four-door sedans. Today, Bangle is just being an asshole.

I agree, the cars of the 50s had style. You could tell that they were not so much engineered as sculpted. Oh, right, they were sculpted - by hand out of clay. You could tell by looking at them, by running your hand over the body work that an artist designed the car, not an engineer. I don't just mean American cars either, the Citroen DS was awarded "Best Industrial Art" in Milan in 1957. Most cars of the 50s were rolling works of art.

:lmao:

("their" is also misspelled)

hahaha... yeah it totally is. :lol:

I was kinda hoping you guys would pick that up as a joke since it was just HUGELY trollish.
Pff...you and your excuses, no0b.
1007_large.jpg

:tease: