Citroen C-Sportlounge Concept

zeroSignal

Nerdcore
Car(s)
2012 Golf TDI 140
Just saw this on TopGear.com and I think it's dead sexy.

Gonna premiere in September in Frankfurt. I hope they don't change a thing.

large.jpg

large.jpg

Nice.

Amazing...I hope they'll put it in production like that 8)

That is seriously hot, I mean look at that ass! I wonder what kind of headroom will the rear passengers have as that roof is pretty low :)

Those rims are stolen from Lamborghini assembly line but I don't mind. They fit the car nicely.

Anyone wanna guess which cars this will compete with? Hopefully it won't be too expensive if they choose to produce it.

we'll probably never see it in production in that form... that rear window, too small. The alu strip sticking out under the doors.. too expensive and unpractical, same goes for the a-pillar bit of alu.. too expensive. Anyways, that's what I think, I wouldn't be suprised though if the prototype (this is most likely a 3D computer model) will be exactly like this. If they'll ever produce this (come on.. give us the airdream.. ;) ) I doubt it would look like this.

Different...looks along the lines of a chop top, I like it though, must be pretty streamline on the road.

Don't think headroom will be a problem (unless there's a 3rd row). I think it has the same design as the Chrysler 300 - High waistline making the windows smaller and making it seem the roof was lowered.

I like that metal trim that runs from the front of the front door pillar, all the way to the headlights.

static said:
That is seriously hot, I mean look at that ass! I wonder what kind of headroom will the rear passengers have as that roof is pretty low :)
Those rims are stolen from Lamborghini assembly line but I don't mind. They fit the car nicely.

Anyone wanna guess which cars this will compete with? Hopefully it won't be too expensive if they choose to produce it.
Pfft, its the 21st century, its style over practicality :p I mean look at the CLS.

Anywayz, I love this new design. A few years ago I would have said NO to this kinda stuff but times are changing and yeh, its all about da looks 8)

Flagrant Lamborghini Murchielago ripoff. :shock:

Eh, are you on something?

This looks NOTHING like the Murcielago, well, apart from maybe the paint.

I think it looks astonishing, and on the Top Gear site they said that it'll be a 2+2, but it looks bigger then that to me. The wheels do look a bit Lambo-ish, but it's one sexy vehicle. I wouldn't mind having one.

zeroSignal said:

I think it looks astonishing, and on the Top Gear site they said that it'll be a 2+2, but it looks bigger then that to me. The wheels do look a bit Lambo-ish, but it's one sexy vehicle. I wouldn't mind having one.

He was talking about the wheels, that are similar to lambo's. :)

First thing I thought was... look at the photochopped lambo...

nice car though... hope it goes into production like that.

Volvo_S70 said:
zeroSignal said:

He was talking about the wheels, that are similar to lambo's. :)

There are more design cues taken from the Murchielago than just the wheels. :)

First thing's first, it's spelled Murcielago (or, Murci?lago if someone's really anal).

Now, while I will agree that the yellow paint, the front side air intakes, and the side chrome thing might VAGUELY remind someone of a Murcielago, the whole design screams Citroen. Citroen have always had bold designs (if we choose to overlook the Xsara, and somewhat the Saxo). This vehicle in particular, follows the desing previewed in the C-Airdream (here) and the C-Airlounge (here), both of which are gorgeous in their own right. If you look close, you'll see the obvious similarities between the C-Sportlounge and the C-Airlounge

wow, that does look hot.

It looks like a super-sexy mini-van. I'd rock it, one in yellow to match my coupe. :)

zeroSignal said:
First thing's first, it's spelled Murcielago (or, Murci?lago if someone's really anal).

Now, while I will agree that the yellow paint, the front side air intakes, and the side chrome thing might VAGUELY remind someone of a Murcielago, the whole design screams Citroen. Citroen have always had bold designs (if we choose to overlook the Xsara, and somewhat the Saxo). This vehicle in particular, follows the desing previewed in the C-Airdream (here) and the C-Airlounge (here), both of which are gorgeous in their own right. If you look close, you'll see the obvious similarities between the C-Sportlounge and the C-Airlounge

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Renesis said:
awesome! 8)

Yea.. I hope they don't tame it down too much for a real production model, and then they ship it to the USA. :lol:

I want one. :)