Concept: Citroen DS4 Concept - production model revelead - official photos!!!

It's official, the rear windows do not open.

It looks like a SWB Porsche Panamera. :puke:

LIKE IT!

more and more im getting partial to a citroen for my next car. the DS3 really catches my eye, havent really heard a bad review about it, great interior thats well made and finally, sporty yet supple chassis the french can do well.... lots of reviews mention it can match the mini, but without the bone hardness to the ride. it weights 1100kg and you can have the 1.6 turbo, 150bhp 177lb-ft, nice little motor. interior options really kick ass and the best exterior colour is that grey with the claret red roof and mirrors. peachy.

Shame they won't make a WRC car out of it.

That's a great looking car, I love the seats, finally something good-looking from Citroen.

Lovely. That interior is seriously sexy, in an retro kind of way.

That's a fiiiiiine looking car. And those scimitar rims are amazing. As are the seats.

shame the windows don't go down, because if you're french, you're eating a lot of fart-inducing stuff. that said, i need this car in my life.

leather-wrapped dash, sick. wheels, divine. more, too.

seeing this next to the regular C4, which is good looking in it's own right, if a bit boring, i know which car i'd go for in a second. Citroen only needed one car, and the DS4 is it.

Last edited:
I like the looks, but it is no DS. In the end though I wouldn't mind parking one of these on a Portuguese walkway.

I like the looks, but it is no DS. In the end though I wouldn't mind parking one of these on a Portuguese walkway.

So, in other words you wish it an untimely injury?

I don't care if the back windows don't go down. I need that interior in my life.