Clarkson and Hammond back in South Africa: this is brilliant

by15tahore

Car(s)
Press cars
[youtube]NgQa-iJi7i8[/youtube]

[youtube]-bNcMk3Jwuw[/youtube]

We're massive fans of Top Gear down here, and have often endangered our internet connections, university degrees and general safety all in an effort to get hold of the latest episodes.

That's why producing these videos was such an incredible experience. Last years video had tonnes of hits from these forums and this year's video is even better. Look out for Clarkson scrutinising his water bottle, and Richard insisting that he likes the French.

Last edited:
You can't use HTML on most forums, including this one. Instead, I've [youtube]'ed the videos instead for you. ;)

Thx! Don't get it completely. What doesnt Richard remember? The Shoot with Oliver?

Thanks for these :)

We're massive fans of Top Gear down here, and have often endangered our internet connections, university degrees and general safety all in an effort to get hold of the latest episodes.
Wow. Sorry to hear that the media conglomerates have taken over your government as well...

thanks for the video mate, sadly i wont be able to make it back to joburg for MPH 08. Gonna have to make it up by going to MPH '09

IMO they should get rid of sasha, what a complete retard he is, they should get Tiff Needell or James for the MPH show.

Is it just me or did the guy in the first video sound a bit scouse?

Brilliant videos! Cheers mate.

i heard this year's MPH show was terrible...

Nice videos! Hilarious.

James is probably filming a new series of Oz and James Wine Adventure.

The little comment breaks are annoying...

Am I the only one who is a bit surprised to see Richard with a beer in his hand? According to his book, he is supposed to be avoiding all forms of alchohol for at least 2 years. Unless he is either off the meds, or his doctors have told him otherwise, he is taking a bit of a risk with the brewski.