Clarkson and TG - BAFTA nominations

Lexy

Not A Dude
Clarkson and Top Gear are both nominated for BAFTAS this year...

Entertainment Performance
JEREMY CLARKSON - Top Gear (BBC2)
JACK DEE - Jack Dee Live At The Apollo (BBC1)
NOEL EDMONDS - Deal or No Deal (Channel 4)
JONATHAN ROSS - Friday Night With Jonathan Ross (BBC1)

Features
THE APPRENTICE - Dan Adamson, Tanya Shaw, Peter Moore (Mark Burnett Productions/Talkback/BBC2)
DRAGON'S DEN - The Production Team (BBC/BBC2)
RAMSAY'S KITCHEN NIGHTMARES - The Production Team (Optomen Television/Channel 4)
TOP GEAR - The Production Team (BBC/BBC2)

Interesting to see a nomination for the production team instead of for the show itself in a general entertainment category - deservedly so! It's about time :D

Full nominations. Awards go out May 7.

Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

I don't know any of the people he's up against so GO JC!

No nominations for Tiff or the crew at Fifth Gear :( Meh...they didn't deserve it after the last series.

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

I don't know any of the people he's up against so GO JC!

Hehe, Jack Dee and Jonathan Ross have both been a guest at Top Gear

As much as i would love TG to get both awards and deserverdly so, Noel Edmunds will get the first award and the apprentice will get the other one! Remmember the show last year when they got nominated for the national tv awards and clarkson said he wouldn't even vote for TG!

They were the BAFTA film awards, The Tg nominations are for the TV BAFTAS

hope top gear will get them both
the guys put lots of effort and hard work to the show its very good infact one of the best tv shows ever not just car program
peoples dont like car love top gear so we will see whats what !!!

GO JC!!! GO TG!!!

Whoa, Lexy, you haven't been here in decades!

Go Top Gear, they deserve those awards like usual. :thumbsup:

Bet if they did win none of them would have a speech prepared or James would have fallen asleep. :lol:

The production crew deserves an award...I mean look what they're doing on such a small budget.

Oh, and I am perfeclty sure it has smaller budget than any reality show and TV series on BBC (not even begin to think about US-Holllywoood-Vancouverous stuff)

Hawaj23 said:
The production crew deserves an award...I mean look what they're doing on such a small budget.

Oh, and I am perfeclty sure it has smaller budget than any reality show and TV series on BBC (not even begin to think about US-Holllywoood-Vancouverous stuff)

Its not that small :p

Hawaj23 said:

Read Jeremys article in a TG mag from 2 months ago on the Veyron shoot...I think TG has one of the largest budgets out there.

AS much I would love TG and JC to win, the point is they won't and I don't understand why. Last year TG was nominated, they didn't win and the three of the left afterwards to go to the pub!!

i dont think JC should get all the credit, he is one hilarious fellow but he always seems to be in the spotlight while the other two people are left in the corner.
nonetheless, i hope he wins

Erm, y'all can throw things at me if you like, but since James isn't nominated, I'm hoping that Noel gets the entertainment performance award. Deal or No Deal is quality student daytime television! :lol: