Clarkson angers animal lovers

vRS

Car(s)
'99 BMW 323i SE
Just been reading the paper and this story obviously caught my eye, seems Jc has pissed of animal lovers:

Fox jibe outrage
From Daily Record
Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson has outraged animal lovers by describing how he loves to drink wine and shoot at foxes.

He said he had bought night-vision goggles so he could "blast the woodland creatures", though admitting he never hit the target.

Appearing on BBC 2's QI quiz, he claimed he just wanted to protect his chickens at his Isle of Man home. But angry viewer Sue Williams said: "He's really cruel"

Don't have a link as Ive copied it out the paper but its hilarious to me. Buying night vision goggles :lol: what a legend

Three weeks ago: "Top Gear angers Doucebags!"

Two weeks ago: "Jeremy Clarkson tees off governmet!"

Last week: "Top Gear protested by GreenPeace!"

This week: *see above*

Next week: ....meh.

/'tis a vicious cycle.

:lol:

That man just seems to have some magnetic effect on all the tree huggers

"he's really cruel"

Yeah well, the bloody fox is pretty cruel too, if it kills all hes chickens

Jeremy does it again. :lol:

Isn't it just understood he's going to anger someone each week? :yawn:

JC has done plenty in the past that would piss off animal conservationalists inclduing eating whale meat, grated puffin (iceland and japan ep of Motorworld), and birds cruelly force fed in a dark box, drowned in red wine and then steamed whole ( clarkson meets the neighbors ep in france).

hes also referred to wanting to kill foxes more than once in his newspaper columns (chronicled in Th World According to Clarkson) because they were eating his chickens at his home in Chipping Norton.

Just been reading the paper and this story obviously caught my eye, seems Jc has pissed of animal lovers:[...]
Well it seems to be only one for a start. Hardly an outrage. Just something for the Press to write about some Name some People have heard of. Probably made it up themselves or got the reaction after they told the "animal Lover" that Quote. If you got nothing else to write about, make your own stories ...
[...]Yeah well, the bloody fox is pretty cruel too, if it kills all hes chickens
Yeah, stupid animal with it?s stupid urge to survive, pissing of a fat, wealthy man. Rot in Hell you stupid foxes!!!!!111111oneoneone :rolleyes::rolleyes:

hes also referred to wanting to kill foxes more than once in his newspaper columns (chronicled in Th World According to Clarkson) because they were eating his chickens at his home in Chipping Norton.

I think he is rather keen on animals. He gave his chickens names!
He was really pissed when some evil fox killed David Beckham. There were also Paul Scholes as far as I remember :lol:
I'm wondering, how he was able to recognize the chickens.

:lol: "He's just cruel" yes, maybe, but he's also damn funny.

Three weeks ago: "Top Gear angers Doucebags!"

Two weeks ago: "Jeremy Clarkson tees off governmet!"

Last week: "Top Gear protested by GreenPeace!"

This week: *see above*

Next week: ....meh.

/'tis a vicious cycle.

You forgot to add "James May crashes traveling at 300 mph"... no wait that would never happen would it :p.

But seriously though, I second that and I'm proud of Jeremy Clarkson even if I'm a vegetarian and a partial ecomentalist.

Wow, one person complains and she ends up in a newspaper? Andy Warhol was right, this could be anybody's chance to shine!

Eventually it's going to sound like a game of Mad Libs:

---

CLARKSON ANTI-ENVIRONMENTAL GLOBAL WARMING SUSTAINABILITY blah blah blah OUTRAGE
From Daily Record
Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson has outraged [animal lovers/African peasants/environmentalists/Dutch hash bar owners/fascists/Karl Rove/hairstylists/bus drivers] with his comments on [shooting foxes/global warming/Americans/canine cuisine/arse bandits/Malaysians/Piers Morgan/chestnut trees/the English Channel/the Battle of the Somme/denim jeans].

"Jeremy Clarkson highly offended me," says local resident BlaRo, of [Lancashire/Slough/Glasgow/Iceland/Bumfuck, Arkansas], who recently sent a letter of complaint to the BBC/bitched about it on a local car forum and pissed off [watto/No Boss/Viper/BCS/swek/zenkidori/Mopar Guy/that 11-year old kid]. "His comments normally are quite [amusing/witty/quintessentially British/acerbic/cheesy/vaguely entertaining/coma-inducing], but this time he [took it too far/. I am highly [offended/milked/nonplussed].

A BBC spokesman [could not be reached for comment/couldn't be fucking bothered].

Just been reading the paper and this story obviously caught my eye, seems Jc has pissed of animal lovers:

Don't have a link as Ive copied it out the paper but its hilarious to me. Buying night vision goggles :lol: what a legend

The funniest thing is he wrote this in several of his articles for Times and nobody noticed until he mentioned it briefly while on QI.

I'm one of the few who read it online apparently.

Seems like he could get more readers/listeners if he just shouted the article out his window.

[youtube]RJlij_ywckI[/youtube]

Starts about 6:36, lol.

Linked from Teletubby's post here

He's protecting the defenseless chickens, doesn't that count for something?

Predators and prey are part of life, anyone who'se ever owned a fish tank knows nature is cruel and brutal.

I know, let's feed the foxes tofu, that will fix all the problems.

close your eyes... substitute QI for HIGNFY and it's 3 years ago.

He wrote about it in his first 'World according to Clarkson' book too, he tried again the next nigh and ended up blasting one of the chickens which had strayed out of the hutch at night :D
Incidentally it was named David beckham by his wife

Jeremy Clarkson at 3AM with night vision goggles and a bottle of merlo shooting at foxs. That has got to be one of the best things I've ever heard of.