Clarkson bashing the Mustang

Magnet said:
orly.gif

4chan :eek:
 
94Camaro said:
BerserkerCatSplat said:
That being said, if I were to do it all over again... I think I'd have used the new Z06 Corvette. I just read the stats for it, and WOW. It's got some serious potential!
I don't know if you've read these stats, but the new Z06 beat out all stats against the Ford GT! Which costs $100,000 more :lol: .
:huh: :huh: :huh: :shock2: :shock2: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: you mean to say some cars are cheaper than others??? OMG you're a genius...
 
Dudes, this arguement is getting pointless.
It's now just a "my penis is bigger than yours" debate.

Fact of the matter is that American cars are mediocre.
Like I said before, it's like saying a fat & ugly girl with a "good personality" is God's greatest creation. People like 94Camaro would gladly marry her. Normal people wouldn't even consider such a girl. We would go look for a better all-arounder.

I'm sure Jessica Alba has a wonderful personality! :lol:
You need the money, power, and looks to get her but she has zero drawbacks.
Same with cars. If you want better, you need to bust your ass and work for it.
 
94Camaro said:
I don't know if you've read these stats, but the new Z06 beat out all stats against the Ford GT! Which costs $100,000 more :lol: .

We'll see. The sticker price on the new Z06 is a lot higher than it used to be. Plus there will be dealer markup.

And the GT is still waaay sexier. :D
 
I understood your pathetic attempt at a metaphor the first time. It still doesn't stand. And if I want a better car, I have to bust my ass and work for it? Oh ok, more expensive equals better, riiight. Oh and when no one but fellow narrow minded people agree with you, and everyone else shuts you down, don't try to leave. When you've ran out of ways to repeat yourself, suddenly the argument become pointless? :lol: . Good riddance, take the rest of the opinions = fact dunces with you, will you, please? If you can't understand the differences of other countries and cultures, and the values of each...Then frankly, I don't expect you to survive outside your own little nest. Bye now!
 
94Camaro said:
I don't know if you've read these stats, but the new Z06 beat out all stats against the Ford GT! Which costs $100,000 more :lol: .

Yeah, the Z06 is a very impressive piece of machinery.

That being said... it just lacks the whole "Holy shit! Did you see that? factor. Few cars grab attention like the Ford GT.


Ah, hell. I'll take two of each. :D

BlaRo said:
Considering that that is an opinion, being passed off as a fact...oh, the irony.

It must be the "Autostream Syndrome". :lol:

Hahaha, you beat me to it! I'm half-expecting someone *coughautostreamcough* to bump that thread now! :lol:
 
The TVR Typhon has around 580hp and weighs little over the 2100 or 2200 lbs mark :woot:
should give several supercars a licking...
 
94Camaro said:
I understood your pathetic attempt at a metaphor the first time. It still doesn't stand. And if I want a better car, I have to bust my ass and work for it? Oh ok, more expensive equals better, riiight. Oh and when no one but fellow narrow minded people agree with you, and everyone else shuts you down, don't try to leave. When you've ran out of ways to repeat yourself, suddenly the argument become pointless? :lol: . Good riddance, take the rest of the opinions = fact dunces with you, will you, please? If you can't understand the differences of other countries and cultures, and the values of each...Then frankly, I don't expect you to survive outside your own little nest. Bye now!

Hey, it's your choice. I can't convince you to marry a Jessica Alba. If you want Oprah so much, go right on ahead. :roll:

For those who disagree with me, go out and see the world yourself. Talk to industry experts. Talk to those in the industry itself! They will all agree that American cars are generally mediocre at best. When so many people agree with the same thing, opinions begin to turn into facts. Don't you think? Don't try to argue against this "opinion" until you go out and see what people are saying INSIDE THE INDUSTRY for YOURSELF. Just because I don't embrace cars that can do nothing but accelerate fast in a straight line doesn't mean I'm an ignorant fool.

94Camaro, you are basically saying that Americans love and embrace mediocre cars. If those are the values of this country and culture, I think it's pathetic. Are you saying that our country encourages mediocrisy? If that's the case, you'll anger many Americans . . . including me.

More expensive cars are often better engineered. So yes, they are better. Why else would a Z06 be more expensive than a standard Vette? Oh, I forgot! The Mustang is a better car than the Vette because it's even more cheaply made! Oh, I'm sorry! I forgot that cheaper cars are better because they offer better "bang for the buck."

Since you're in San Diego, I'm willing to organise a race and let everybody on this board see my pathetic little 35 year old Jap car beat your super duper American muscle in every single performance category. (I would invite an independent party to record the whole thing on tape and post it online.)
0-60? Quarter mile? Skidpad G's? A lap around Buttonwillow?
Even if you have a Z28, you have no chance.
It's a bit pathetic when my 35 year old Japanese tin bucket can accelerate faster, handle better, look a hell of a lot better, record faster lap times, etc. than your "go fast cheap" Camaro. I thought your Camaro was supposed to accelerate faster than hell? What happened?

See what I mean? American cars are NOTHING SPECIAL.
Are you guys just blindly patriotic or are you seriously just that stupid?
 
^ what you drive? a Z28 can be a killer on the straights :unsure:
 
I'm sorry but a Z28 isn't "killer" enough for my standards.
I've spent the same amount on my car as I would to have bought a used Z28. Yet, my car does so much more.

I just want to know how 94Camaro is going to try to defend himself now. :lol:
He should have shut up long before. Now he's just looking like a bigger fool than he was on page one of this thread.

Does the American muscle car bandwagon have anything else to add?
 
^ what the heck do you drive?? there are few japanese cars from 35 years ago that were truly good.
 
Have you ever heard of something called consistency? In nearly every post, you more or less said that American cars are mediocre and no one cares so they buy them anyway. THAT is called encouraging mediocrity. And trying to use the words that I say and twist them into what you want to hear so you can say what you have come to say is nothing more than a transparent rouse. "94Camaro, you are basically saying that Americans love and embrace mediocre cars". How you can get that out of anything I've said, while I've been arguing with you against that very point is beyond me. You're still in your own world and will never leave there. You haven't even heard of anyone putting an LS1 into an RSX. :lol: . You said that whoever did that was a moron because that would never work....I guess nothing American ever works, huh?

Just a post earlier, you were saying that this thread is "now just a "my penis is bigger than yours" debate". And now you want to race me? Who's playing cock fencing now? I never once brought up my car. YOU started talking about Z28's just based on my name. I never really bragged about them much, only comparing them to common cars, I used it as an example just as you were. And you haven't even said what kind of car you drive. You just said japanese. You have no idea how fast my car is, if I've pulled off any weight, if i spray, or even if I have a V8 or a V6. Arrogant attitude. Do you have any idea how many 600+ HP N/A Camaros there are? I could easily be one of them.

I don't race. And even if I did, I wouldn't race someone with a ricer attitude like you, no matter if you drive an Integra with $20,000 in it to go 400HP, or a modded Supra.

There's nothing wrong with a foreign car. I would drive and buy one, but i prefer muscle cars. However, there definitely is something wrong with having such blind hatred for American cars that you cannot find a good quality in any of them. My guess, you used to race all the time in some shitcan and got beat by American cars, so you developed a personal vendetta. Then you grew older (not mentally obviosuly) and made enough money so you could afford a good import. Then you finally had the cash and the balls to talk shit and actually back it up. Good for you! But I don't paly that game. Somebody that talks as confidently as you has probably dropped enough money into your car so that you can feel your ego grow everytime you drive it.

Guess what? I don't have a Z28, never did. Can't afford the insurance yet. You used it as an example just as I did. It is a good example of a popular, fairly well known American car to argue for or against American cars. Good job!

P.S. You can get a good used Z28 stock or nearly stock for $3k-5k. But then again, nothing American is spectacular to you. How pathetic.

And if I'm a bandwagon for American cars, how come I've mentioned an affinity for foreign cars? If you ever care to read anything than what you want to...

Some people just can't be helped....they don't want it.
 
Look in his profile, a 240Z. Not bad, they are underrated cars, but still not that big of a deal as far as how big he was talking.

By the way, I'm done with you. You're so full of yourself that I've torn apart your simple mind so many times you never even noticed. Keep you internet ego. And see where that pride gets you...
 
94Camaro said:
Just a post earlier, you were saying that this thread is "now just a "my penis is bigger than yours" debate". And now you want to race me? Who's playing cock fencing now? I never once brought up my car. YOU started talking about Z28's just based on my name. I never really bragged about them much, only comparing them to common cars, I used it as an example just as you were. And you haven't even said what kind of car you drive. You just said japanese. You have no idea how fast my car is, if I've pulled off any weight, if i spray, or even if I have a V8 or a V6. Arrogant attitude. Do you have any idea how many 600+ HP N/A Camaros there are? I could easily be one of them.

Guess what? I don't have a Z28, never did. Can't afford the insurance yet. You used it as an example just as I did. It is a good example of a popular, fairly well known American car to argue for or against American cars. Good job!

OK, I've decided to make you look so retarded on this forum that you'd be forced to change your name. Since you have no idea how ignorant you look with each passing post, I'll have fun and keep going with it because I am a testosterone filled, over-confident, ego-maniac.

Now I fully understand your problem. You can't even afford to buy your own car! You can't race a car you don't even own. It explains why you sound like a teenager who reads magazines and daydreams about cars rather than an actual driver.

94Camaro said:
I don't race. And even if I did, I wouldn't race someone with a ricer attitude like you, no matter if you drive an Integra with $20,000 in it to go 400HP, or a modded Supra.

You don't race because you don't have a car and don't hold a license to do so. What is your facination with Integras? They're nothing but glorified Civics. I'm surprised you mentioned the Supra. That had more R&D than all American "sports cars" combined.

94Camaro said:
There's nothing wrong with a foreign car. I would drive and buy one, but i prefer muscle cars. However, there definitely is something wrong with having such blind hatred for American cars that you cannot find a good quality in any of them. My guess, you used to race all the time in some shitcan and got beat by American cars, so you developed a personal vendetta. Then you grew older (not mentally obviosuly) and made enough money so you could afford a good import. Then you finally had the cash and the balls to talk shit and actually back it up. Good for you! But I don't paly that game. Somebody that talks as confidently as you has probably dropped enough money into your car so that you can feel your ego grow everytime you drive it.

Guess what? I don't have a Z28, never did. Can't afford the insurance yet. You used it as an example just as I did. It is a good example of a popular, fairly well known American car to argue for or against American cars. Good job!

Maybe you missed it because you were bleeding estrogen from every opening in your body, but I never once said in this whole thread that I disliked American cars.
Hey kid, go buy yourself your own car before you start talking shit about others. I can't even bash your car when it doesn't even exist! :lol:
In the series I used to race, nobody used American cars. That has changed since the arrival of the Z06. The reigning champ during my time was the RX-7.
I'm in the market right now for cars like the Lotus Esprit, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Porsche Carrera, Corvette Z06, etc.
I'm way beyond your league.

94Camaro said:
P.S. You can get a good used Z28 stock or nearly stock for $3k-5k. But then again, nothing American is spectacular to you. How pathetic.

Actually those numbers are very close to what I've spent on my car.
Nothing American is spectacular!? I don't think anybody in their right mind can say that. There are some American cars that I'll take in a heartbeat.

94Camaro said:
And if I'm a bandwagon for American cars, how come I've mentioned an affinity for foreign cars? If you ever care to read anything than what you want to...

Why are you trying to defend yourself by changing your position? :clap:
This is what little girls do when you confront them with a question. You have an affinity for foreign cars even though you've never owned one before???

Just admit it! American sports cars are nothing but fat, ugly chicks that just happens to have "a good personality." They are fairly cheap to get and you can enjoy that single good aspect. However, you know that there are much better options out there that cost more money. If you were sucessful enough, you can get yourself a model who not only has a good personality but looks good, cooks dinner, cleans the house, fulfills your needs, etc.
You seemed like you worshipped muscle cars like gods, but you only seem to retract your arguements rather than to go forth with them.

And the funny thing is . . . CAMAROS AREN'T MUSCLE CARS.
If you were an enthusiast of American cars (I am), you would know about this.
 
If Jap cars are rice then what are American cars that cant keep up with a rice burner?

That's right American cars are SHIT.
 
Yuo say I am changing my position, yet you completely ignore it when I adress the fact that you did just that in your posts. How many times can you do it? Uh Oh, look he's doing it again....Now he says he's an American car enthusiast.

If you've read my posts, you'd know only a few pages earlier I talked about a few foreign cars I liked and have driven. Yet you have named none, and now claim yourself to be an American car enthusiast. Wow! Just how many times can you flip flop around. I asked you if you've ever heard of consistency, and apparently you haven't, because you ignored the entire paragraph like you didn't know the meaning of the word.

Seeing as how you can't seem to remember what you post, I'll help you out. I mentioned Integras a few times because you, once again, brought them up. You claimed you'd known people that couldn't stand the fact that Integras were better built than their Z28's and that they sold them for Integras :lol: . Ring a bell now?

If you think being under 25 is a teenager and $5,000 for a V6 Camaro (I overpaid for many reasons, low miles, rebuilt tranny, mods,etc.) and having put $3k into it is too expensive for me, well then, I don't know what to tell you because it's honestly my word alone, I was helped by my dad buying the car originally but paid him back all of it. The car says my name all over it. It belongs to me.

I don't race because there is no track near here and racing public is dangerous for the drivers and the other people, that's ricerific to race on the street.

And once again, the fact that you are an enthusiast of American Cars, while you have bashed American cars and every American car name thrown at you, is a revelation to us all. LOL it's just too funny, I can't get over it. I mean am I reading this right? Or does he just get worse every post?

This time, if you want to reply, address me on where I call you out, you pansy. Don't ignore the posts where I point out your unbelievable ability to contradict yourself. "That's what little girls do"...There's only one teenager here. Comeon defend yourself, it's pathetic. Oh no, I'm sorry, you have to win this argument, so you can't draw attention to that. :oops: Good luck with that.
 
Scud said:
If Jap cars are rice then what are American cars that cant keep up with a rice burner?

That's right American cars are SHIT.
Do all of you just read what you want to? You are yet another one who can't distinguish between rice and import. So you can't understand the conversation. Run along and play with your toys now.

"That's right American cars are SHIT"

Even this guy can read what you're saying, Mr. american Car enthusiast. You are a "mediocre" car enthusiast. Sounds to me like you're marrying that fat ugly chick from your metaphor, huh? Your posts have no logical basis and your credibility now means nothing to many people on this board, except the occasional die hards who comment.

The blind leading the blind on this forum?
 
Top