• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Clarkson in Iraq Videos.

Manic Moran

Car(s)
05 Audi S4 Cabrio, 01 Chevy Camaro, 07 M1A1 AIM
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/section/0,,2099,00.html

Now that it seems that drag-racing Abrams is a sanctioned activity, I don't feel so bad about having done it. Took him a while to get the knack of the brakes though.

His monologue in the Range Rover was interesting. Nice to see he appreciates what the guys go through.

NTM

I liked the soldier's Jaguar reference. Very astute, that guy.

Edit: If he had said "Austin Allegro", then he should have deserved a promotion! ;)

Even Shiites are Top Gear fans!!!! Are Suniis Fifth Gear fans? :D

KryptonZone said:
Francie is quite... Weird...

"If he starts to go a bit blue, shoot him," she said. [this is what Jezza's wife tells his companion on the Iraq trip to do if JC starts to get a heart attack]

Yes, but to put the remark in context, Francie would only have received the life insurance in the event of Jeremy's death... :lol:

Wait, what is he doing in Iraq? I watched the videos, still don't get it. And why is there a Range Rover?

Just read the article (and A.A. Gill's too), laughed a lot whe he started goiing on about his War Pod. :)