• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Clarkson needs hip operation?

JoeBlo1

Wow, that can really potentially destroy his Top Gear test driving career. I can imagine him being the host and all and maybe driving the luxurious automatic cars but I can't imagine him driving, say, the F40 anymore and wouldn't shifting hurt as well? Poor guy.

He's joking around saying it's not a big deal for now. But then he's almost never serious, so hopefully he'll be alright.

Nah, he'll probably inject pain killers everytime before he goes for a drive.

?The producer of Top Gear suggested I contact one of the Formula One teams to see if it could run me up a pair in carbon fibre.

?Sounds great, but I?m not sure I want to spend the next 40 years hobbling around with a pair of McLaren suspension units in my legs.?
LoL

a friend of the family got a hip replacement and for a while she had to walk with a cane and could not walk fast. she is fine now and can walk and run etc.

it wont effect his career etc but he will need time off for sugery and recovery so they might do it in the offseason. i cant imagine theyll let him do the surgery while the show is airing, he is essential to TG. :wink:

thing is all car tests for this season have already been recorded, all he has to do is show up in the studio

Actually, it says in the article it may take another 15 years before he can get an operation. Apparently, plastic wears out faster than bone. So for now we might just get a crippled Clarkson :( .

Actually, it says in the article it may take another 15 years before he can get an operation. Apparently, plastic wears out faster than bone. So for now we might just get a crippled Clarkson .

if thats so then getting in and out of a car will be hard until this hip is resolved. He will be walking slowly when it gets worse and closer to surgery. (From what i saw with my moms friend)