clarkson on BBC News

kymboOz

Car(s)
Holden VT
Hi everyone, just found this post on the net, with clarkson, in the bbc news set...8)

clarkson_001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
6gygw78.jpg

I think it's a photoshop. I can't see any way Clarkson could fit in that thing and we don't have a source for the photo, just a hosting site. Based on the size of his head in the car, I don't know where the rest of his body is.

:lmao:

HAHAH!!!!! :lol:

That's brilliant. Let's hope these shenanigans are for Top Gear...

It always looks so fake the way the news presenters have "their" laptops prominently placed on the desk.

Of course they do. Incase a story comes through on the wire or the autocue stuffs up. Havent you seen the news before?

This is sooooo funny. Can't wait to see it on series 10.

It always looks so fake the way the news presenters have "their" laptops prominently placed on the desk.

And their American style wandering about the studio (as Clarkson pointed out on the Top Gear news once), but they have a much better studio than Americans do. We have a wall of screens!

And I think I know what he's doing in that. It looks remarkably as if he has a small camera in the car, maybe adding another camera angle for the Top Geared news?:lol:

Ha I've always wanted to see a review of the Peel P50.

^ Yes news readers aren't real people there plastic

:lol:

Maybe they should drive Peels into the Top Gear studio at the beginning of the show next season, just for giggles.

EDIT: Also rofl @ a copy machine, a mug of pens and pencils and a "BUCKIIIIT" behind the scenes!

It's so they can easily send them new stories, pen and pencils are obvious, and the bucket is for trash / old news, dur.