Clarkson on BBC1 TheOneShow 4/12/08

jack_christie

Forum Addict
Jezza mentioned he would be on BBC1 TheOneShow 4/12/08 @ 7pm

So in one day Moyles, This Morning, Mayo and the One Show?

And some people here call Hammond the Media Ho...........

Its the Annual Jezza Day @ the Beeb :)

Oh good i thought i'd missed it!

beginning to think there's some kind of Jeremy Clarkson Appreciation Day goin on.
seems to be a lot of Top Gear Trio stuff being churned out at the moment, Hammond, Clarkson and May all have new books out, Hammond has that Stunt DVD game, Clarkson's DVD. Then theres the Big Book of Top Gear and Top Gear Annual as well... as much as i like Top Gear, this does reek a bit of Overkill.

beginning to think there's some kind of Jeremy Clarkson Appreciation Day goin on.
seems to be a lot of Top Gear Trio stuff being churned out at the moment, Hammond, Clarkson and May all have new books out, Hammond has that Stunt DVD game, Clarkson's DVD. Then theres the Big Book of Top Gear and Top Gear Annual as well... as much as i like Top Gear, this does reek a bit of Overkill.

Well, the Primary Giftgiving Period* is approaching...

as someone who works in marketing would call it

Something to do with reminding Santa to buy more TG stuff.

This is a rough SDTV 'Jezza Edit' until someone up's a better one, recording stopped about a minute from the end, 53mb / xvid / avi:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r2aomb

http://img151.imageshack.**/img151/6561/vlcsnap3686257vt0.png

http://img151.imageshack.**/img151/1250/vlcsnap3688384hu8.png

ah yes, i forgot that i was getting random lists from people with things they expected me to buy on it. I should've known better really.

ah yes, i forgot that i was getting random lists from people with things they expected me to buy on it. I should've known better really.

Dude stop talking about you, you asshole. This threads about jezza and his long blond hair. So if you don't like it eat a crunch bar, i wish i could

This is a rough SDTV 'Jezza Edit' until someone up's a better one, recording stopped about a minute from the end, 53mb / xvid / avi:
thebox.bz comes up trumps, and I have a complete PDTV-rip of The One Show. I can't edit it to highlight JC's appearance, though, so if I upload it to an FTP, it'll be the entire show.

Last edited:
Thanks for the file, it was nice seeing Jezza but I swear, the one show sucks if what I just saw is business as usual.

I am ashamed to report that the One Show is always that cringeworthy.

can anyone make this an MP4 video file, i can only get audio with that AVI file, no video :(