Clarkson: Clarkson on QI March 26th

Richmondgal

Car(s)
Still a Hyundai...but this time an i30
I know it's a long way away, but just a head up for Jezza's appearance on QI at 8.30pm Thursday 26th March. The topic is green.

I love QI.

Now we just need to get James on there...

I love QI.

Now we just need to get James on there...

I've um...downloaded a few episodes, from season 6. I just can't seem to get into it, even though it looks like something I'd love.

Can you guys suggest a better starting point? My sweetie loves this show, so I should get used to watching it. :p

I can't wait for this. I adore Q.I. and actually had the pleasure of going to see it being recorded, sadly Jeremy wasn't on that show. Thanks for the heads up.

I've um...downloaded a few episodes, from season 6. I just can't seem to get into it, even though it looks like something I'd love.

Can you guys suggest a better starting point? My sweetie loves this show, so I should get used to watching it. :p

Go back to the start from series A and B. I too felt that F and G so far have been lacklustre compared to the earlier series, but it's still good to watch. Like Top Gear and probably everything else, good but not as good back in the days.

^ Yep, it's a Friday, not a Thursday. (For what it's worth, there'll be an extended, 40-minute version (QI XL) on the 27th.)

I so wish this show was on somewhere in the states (as well as Nevermind The Buzzcocks). Thank God for the internets. And thanks for the heads up.

Go back to the start from series A and B. I too felt that F and G so far have been lacklustre compared to the earlier series, but it's still good to watch. Like Top Gear and probably everything else, good but not as good back in the days.

I have to say, the "Greats" episode (10th one, or something) was one of my favorites. The bit about the Giant Tortoise was hilarious.

/me picks his teeth with a toothpick

what tortoise :wicked:

Last edited:
I would give many thanks if someone could post a download link on this thread after its all said and done. Some of us are not blessed enough to get the BBC.

But you can find it on youtube. I get my vids from a user called yougluben, who uploads all the normal and XL episodes on his channel.

I would give many thanks if someone could post a download link on this thread after its all said and done. Some of us are not blessed enough to get the BBC.

The Box. (Google it. :)) Plus, I imagine it'll be uploaded to one of the FTPs after broadcast.

The Box. (Google it. :)) Plus, I imagine it'll be uploaded to one of the FTPs after broadcast.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC_Box said:
The Box or BBC Box (code: NYKU8210506) is a single ISO intermodal container that started to be tracked by BBC News in September 2008. The intention was to track the container for a period of one year, in a project to study international trade and globalization. The Box was fitted with tracking equipment and painted in a special one-off livery.

Links are very nice things. I would like to cordially request one, because it seems that "The Box" has thousands, nay, millions more applications and meanings then one you intended.

Ooh great, I love QI. I would also love to see James on the programme, because he is full of interesting nuggets of information! (well, interesting to me anyway...)