Clarkson Quiz

I did this a few weeks back and managed 14 :D

There are some difficult ones there... like the plane in the front of his house. I had no idea about that.

What your Clarkson IQ?

I didn't do as well as I expected, put some it down to a couple of missed question because the timer is to short, long winded questions you bearly have time to read b4 the time runs out.

Your Clarkson IQ is 105

I did it a few weeks back and got 19. I feel like such a stalker.

What your Clarkson IQ?

I didn't do as well as I expected, put some it down to a couple of missed question because the timer is to short, long winded questions you bearly have time to read b4 the time runs out.

Your Clarkson IQ is 105
I know i missed a couple as well because you don't have any time to think about it.

I did this a few weeks back and managed 14 :D

There are some difficult ones there... like the plane in the front of his house. I had no idea about that.
The lightning is in clarkson's speed series. His wife wasn't to pleased. :lol:

I didn't know he had a plane in his garden either, but when I looked at the selection I knew exactly what it was going to be.

120/14

120/14 Ditto

I know i missed a couple as well because you don't have any time to think about it.

The lightning is in clarkson's speed series. His wife wasn't to pleased. :lol:

she was actually scared that some terrorist will mistaken their house for an airbase and bomb their house. :lol:

I got 13, could have gotten 14 if i had the time to change an answer.

115 IQ! Woot!

" Your score is: 15 out of 20

If your score is higher than 10.40, you are smarter than the average participant!

49506 participants have answered the quiz so far.

Your Clarkson IQ is 125

The average Clarkson IQ is 102.0"

Should have done better.

16... I knew it was GM but accidentally put Chrysler...

Or maybe you are a liar?

Your score is: 17 out of 20

If your score is higher than 10.40, you are smarter than the average participant!

49558 participants have answered the quiz so far.

Your Clarkson IQ is 135

The average Clarkson IQ is 102.0