Clarkson: The Italian Job DVD

GreenBullet

Car(s)
Subaru WRX
Err, that film is from 1976...so don't expect production crew to chime in (like they would :blink:) I think it's supposed to be a Ferrari, but not sure if it was ever confirmed.

EDIT: Clarkson's version of Rendezvous shows the car of course.

drop24

Oh, I watched a ripped version of the DVD so there weren't bonus features revealing what it was.

Terrible3

Car(s)
2008 Mazda 3 Sport 2.3L
It most defiantly has to be a SLS based on that exhaust note. It has the same burbles and pops found in jay lenos video with the car.

Archie411

Car(s)
Go away....look at something else...
It most defiantly has to be a SLS based on that exhaust note. It has the same burbles and pops found in jay lenos video with the car.
The Clarksons version of Rendevouz was a SLS. It was shown on the bonus videos. No one knows the car that was used for the real version of Rendevouz.

Sam Dias

Car(s)
Renault Clio 1.2 LPG
The Clarksons version of Rendevouz was a SLS. It was shown on the bonus videos. No one knows the car that was used for the real version of Rendevouz.
Actually we know. It was a Mercedes 450SEL 6.9..

:)

Last edited:

Crisdean

After reading so much positive comments about a Clarkson DVD I ordered it yesterday from Amazon for ?8 which is a good price. Can't wait to watch it!

van.xenon

Car(s)
exige
Hi guys, can anyone help me find the music thats played when they show the Lamborghini Gallardo lp 570-4 ? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot dude! ive been searching for one year!