Clarkson: The Italian Job DVD

What car is heard in the opening sequence? Tis nice sounding.

Someone must. Any members of the production staff care to chime in?

Err, that film is from 1976...so don't expect production crew to chime in (like they would :blink:) I think it's supposed to be a Ferrari, but not sure if it was ever confirmed.

EDIT: Clarkson's version of Rendezvous shows the car of course.

Oh, I watched a ripped version of the DVD so there weren't bonus features revealing what it was.

It most defiantly has to be a SLS based on that exhaust note. It has the same burbles and pops found in jay lenos video with the car.

It most defiantly has to be a SLS based on that exhaust note. It has the same burbles and pops found in jay lenos video with the car.

The Clarksons version of Rendevouz was a SLS. It was shown on the bonus videos. No one knows the car that was used for the real version of Rendevouz.

The Clarksons version of Rendevouz was a SLS. It was shown on the bonus videos. No one knows the car that was used for the real version of Rendevouz.

Actually we know. It was a Mercedes 450SEL 6.9..

:)

Last edited:
After reading so much positive comments about a Clarkson DVD I ordered it yesterday from Amazon for ?8 which is a good price. Can't wait to watch it!

Hi guys, can anyone help me find the music thats played when they show the Lamborghini Gallardo lp 570-4 ? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot dude! ive been searching for one year!