Clarkson: Clarkson to appear in Eric Bana documentary

Alasondro Alegré

Forum Addict
It will be titled Love the Beast.

In an unexpectedly emotional journey, Eric explores the importance of friends, hobbies, and what it means to live life to the fullest. Along the way Eric seeks counsel and guidance from household names such as Dr Phil and Jeremy Clarkson.

http://www.moviehole.net/200814633-eric-bana-takes-on-the-beast

I never thought I'd see Dr. Phil and Jeremy in the same sentence. :lol:

Last edited:
They interviewed Eric Bana during the coverage for Bathurst today - He also launched the trailer for the Documentary - which will be released sometime in March 2009. Looking forward to it.

Anyhow - here's the preview trailer - has a couple of lines from Clarkson, Jay Leno & Dr Phil in it.

[YOUTUBE]3Uh2QXw3-UE[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Dr. Phil seems so out of place to me.
Looks like a lovely film, though.

Dr. Phil is a car guy just like the rest of us.

http://www.painkillerz.ca/magazine.php?id=238

dr.phil.500.jpg

No...no.....forget Jay Leno, forget Nick Cage, Schumacher, the lot......THIS is the man we need to see in the Lacetti !! Eric Bana FTW !!

Oh.....and I seriously need to see this movie.

Dr. Phil is a car guy just like the rest of us.

It's just a pity he comes across as such as a sanctimonious douchebag. <_<

Might still track down that doco and fast forward past the Dr Phil parts. Am a huge fan of Eric Bana ... Top Gear Australia really need to put Eric in the Proton.

This looks like a properly good film. I want a more specific release date :)

Edit: Just watched Sunrise interview. March.-ish

Last edited:
I'd keep your eye's peeled here:

http://lovethebeastmovie.com/

Not much there at the moment though! Really looking forward to this movie though!

:-o

Wow. I once saw him say that he's really careful with his money, that he really thinks about his purchases carefully. I'm not suggesting he's a reckless spender just because he owns supercars, but it's a bit of a surprise. Good on him!

as far as i remember he earned $30.000.000 last year, his accrued interest would be enough to buy a couple of supercars per year. :D

That looks really good, so far away though.

I've always wanted to know the story with him and his XB.
This looks like a very interesting documentary.

I can not wait :)

DO WANT even though I dont know much of the guy. (Ducks and avodis the flames ;) )

But im a bit more intrested about the music in the video as well.
Now I now for a fact that the song on 0.52 to 1.32 is The Arcade Fire - No Cars Go (10x1 Episode :p )
But I want to know what plays in 0.00 to 0.52 and 1.32 to 2.03, which is the same song.

Now I posted them on both threads because I dont know which one is going to survive :)
*Cough "600 horsepower and leafsprings, Are you mad?" :lol:

Last edited:
loooks good

loooks good

that looks interesting then again any motorsport that involves more than left turns on a oval is interesting (sorry good ole boys and most of the south):p

Really wanna see it. Didn't know Bana was a petrolhead. He's a really great guy to watch. Anyone know what happened to his XB after Targa?

Last edited:
I just spotted this. I'm definitely going to see this when it comes out.

What do you guys make of Jay's comment that Bana wouldn't have crashed the car if he had put in his own blood sweat and Tears?

I thought that was a pretty strange comment (almost rude). He obviously did a lot of work on it in the past, but maybe he got a tuning company to set it for the Targa rally.
And even if he didn't do the most recent upgrades, it's not like he purposely pushed the car beyond his limits. Unexpected things can happen in Tarmac rallies (Peter Brock comes to mind), I would've thought Jay knew that. If Dr. Phil had said that, I would've dismissed it, because he wouldn't know the first thing about racing (and the limit of traction).

Last edited: