Clarkson vs. May on tea and coffee:fight!

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR #XJR, #Saab #9-3 #9-5 #900
I'm more of a Coffee guy, sadly i can bearly drink anymore because after recovering from clinical depression i find its the one sure fire way of throwing myself into a self-loathing slum. Still, i can get my buzz atleast once a week.

I will always standby whichever drink can make a situation funnier is the better drink, and i think a room full of overcaffinated crazies is arguably more fun then a room full of drunks. So with that said Tea is worthless.

Tea for me.

Even the smell of coffee makes me feel nauseous. Disgusting stuff.

I'll pass on both thanks - the only warm drink I like is hot chocolate (yes, I know, hardly mantastic).

I drink them both...

...At the same time! :p

On topic, great little duel there going on between them, me thinks. Now we just need Hamster to pipe up saying how great energy drinks are. Or something...

Clarkson made a point about French and Italian banks, out of curiosity, what do Germans drink in the morning? Because those sons of a bitches are damn good drivers/chassi tuners. Any Germans wanna chip in?

Coffee is sort of like heroin. Something that's clearly extremely addictive, but considering how you get your fix (ugh, the taste of coffee), I'll never quite understand why people get started on it in the first place.

I like tea though.

a curly-haired thug with no dress sense and horrid green shoes* said:
Furthermore, coffee drinkers, being more travelled and therefore intelligent, will take it in the European style. Black with nothing added.
I am well travelled, have a PhD and an IQ in the 160s, and I certainly do not have my coffee black with nothing added. A better colour than tea it may be (i.e. closer to black), but anything that cataclysmically bitter will find no hails from me!

My hails are reserved for the mighty May, who also drinks real ale with mud and twigs in it!

:may: :may: :may: :may: :may: :may: :may: :may: :may: :may: :may: :may: :may: :may: :may: :may: :may: :may: :may: :may: :may: :may: :may: :may:

* I refer to the Mercedes 600 Grosser episode.

I love coffee. Black.
I love tea. Black.

Just not in the same mug.

i was a tea person when four years ago i was introduced to coffee by one of my friend. and then it was only coffee for me for last 4 years until my taste buds stopped responding to coffee. now i am glad that i am a tea person once again. i dont know how i survived on coffee for almost over 3 yeas.
and no other tea but Lipton only

sweetened ice tea is the king of the south.

I have to be different. I drink iced coffee.

i'm a tea guy go james

I'm more of a tea person than anything else.

But I do enjoy a nice cup of black coffee every now and then though.

and no other tea but Lipton only

That's not actually real tea, though: this is why when you come to England nobody ever drinks it anywhere. The memories still make me feel queasy.

I didn't realise James had written one of these too, but when I read Clarkson's in the paper this morning I thought, that sounds awfully like a dig at May. I was not disappointed. :D

I like tea i find it has lots of benfits

I like Coffee just not as much (used to drink lots of it) but i find the caffeine makes me feel edgy.

on a side note my girl has to drink her coffee in the morning or she cant take a dump lol