Clarkson With Marines

alihaig

Apologies if its already up and I was searching in the wrong place.

I looks like Jezza has been doing some more filming with the marines, although I don't know how recent it is as I would have expected something like this to be filmed before the series started if it is for this series? The story only appeared today though.

Jeremy Clarkson drove a brand new Ford Fiesta off a military landing craft and in to the sea for his latest stunt for BBC TV show Top Gear.

More than 30 Royal Marines were doing exercises carrying guns and landing helicopters on the beach at Instow, North Devon, as Clarkson road tested the lime green car.

The filming was organised by Instow major John Lugg after marines from Poole came up with the idea and contacted Top Gear, who agreed to it.

A spokesman for the Marines said: "Instow was the best place to do it because the expertise is here, it has the right conditions and the space.

"There is a film crew of 12 here, including Jeremy Clarkson and this has been in preparation for a couple of months."

Full story here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/3496861/Jeremy-Clarkson-drives-Ford-Fiesta-into-sea-for-Top-Gear-stunt.html

Ya, this is on for this series for sure. It also involves Jeremy driving it inside a shopping mall.