• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Clarkson's Books

JoeBlo1

I know Jeremy has written quite a few hardcover books on a wide variety of subjects, namely cars. Are they available in Canadian bookstores?

I haven't found any of Clarkson's book in book stores, but a lot of them are available at Amazon.ca (the Canadian Amazon).

If you check out this link, it lists all of the books Amazon.ca carries that Clarkson has written: link. You can find the rest on Amazon.co.uk and have it shipped to Canada, but it ends up costing quite a bit more.

I'm going to be ordering as many as I can afford off of Amazon.ca with any Christmas money I get. :D

Whenever I read his Sunday Times articles it's as if I'm hearing Clarkson's voice. If his books are anything like his articles, they're worth getting.

Actually... his books ARE his sunday times articles! They are juct compiled into books.

(not sure about this latest one ...got soul, since I haven't had a chance to look at it yet)

I bought "I know You Got Soul" about a week ago. Good book, if a little expensive. But most books are these days, especially hardback. For someone brought up in a fairly engineering related family like me you have to see that everything he says in his book is true. For example he mentioned the concorde crash and he says that millions of people were mourning more for the plane than the people. Becase that plane did have soul. It was an icon, it induced emotions in everyone who saw it. The book is well worth a read, even if you just borrow it from a libary.

Greatgraddage said:
I bought "I know You Got Soul" about a week ago. Good book, if a little expensive. But most books are these days, especially hardback. For someone brought up in a fairly engineering related family like me you have to see that everything he says in his book is true. For example he mentioned the concorde crash and he says that millions of people were mourning more for the plane than the people. Becase that plane did have soul. It was an icon, it induced emotions in everyone who saw it. The book is well worth a read, even if you just borrow it from a libary.

Thanks for that! As soon as I get money Ill buy that book. Cant wait really! :thumbsup:

I bought it half price for a tenner, so it isn't cheap.

Ah crap.. I should have thought to go with Amazon.ca. I picked up Clarkson on Cars from Amazon UK and it cost me a bundle to get it shipped over the pond. Time to load up on some Clarkson reading material :)

Actually, the majority of his books are "Special Order" on Amazon.com/Amazon.ca

But I'm adding some to my vacation batch ... he never fails to bring a smirk to my face.

"Bloody marvelous!"

*snicker*

how many books has he written?