Clarkson's Farm

Finished it the other day, great series and I hope they consider doing something similar. I don't think another entire season would work, this was built on Clarkson being a novice and anything they do now will either be the usual made up drama or would be a bit boring, it could certainly live on as a YouTube show or something similar though.

I bet this has done good things for the campsite next to the farm, I genuinely want to go and spend time there so I can visit the shop and try some of his bee juice. I can't bee the only one.

Three hour que for the shop at the weekend! Locals hopping.

Watching the first episode. The banter between the people helping him is entertaining. The rest just looks like work. ?

I guess this is what happens when someone from farmlands watches a show about a farming. Not that I’ve ever farmed, but it just looks like a typical Thursday out here.

Watching the first episode. The banter between the people helping him is entertaining. The rest just looks like work. ?

I guess this is what happens when someone from farmlands watches a show about a farming. Not that I’ve ever farmed, but it just looks like a typical Thursday out here.

Thought the same. I have never done this, but I've been watching it from afar for the last 20 years.