Clarkson: Clarkson's "Thriller" DVD - discussion thread

Clarkson's "Thriller" DVD - discussion thread

• Total voters
i was good, but not his best work. What has JC replaced his lambo with.... Does anybody know that? Will it be de SL65 black, or the CLK black?

I gave it a 6

As many others before me have said, it feels like a carbon copy of the tests he did on TG, the only bits I truly enjoyed was the chase scene with Jodie Kidd and the one with the turbo 944.

I watched it and enjoyed it very much. It was the first Clarkson DVD I've ever seen, so I don't know if it's his best or not. I really like the Mini car chase and I loved how he described the Black as a chuckling dinosaur.

i gave it a 7

not as good as some of his other dvds but still entertaining and made me smile a few times

also does anybody know the music at the start - we need a whats that song thread for presenter shows, there was a song in last years i could'nt find out

i really like the parts with good cars, but i think he spent WAY too much time with the rubish old carrera turbo or the army car thing... and the diesels

I gave it a 7, don't know what to say. A lot of the things in the dvd reminded me of the thing he already did in TG. So.. nothing really new. I even stopped 3/4 way to play Call of Duty 4.

this DVD ir rubbish.
It suppose to be faced towards car enthusiasts. And, if interested car enthusiasts watch Top Gear, what's the point of watching same thing all over again?

Rated at 4

Nice cinematography and the usual Clarksoning about. 7/10 coz it had some good facts (e.g. eh reflection of the dash in Alpha, how annoying it must be, like in my old old Fiat Punto), this alone would turn me off from this ridiculous car.

this DVD ir rubbish.
It suppose to be faced towards car enthusiasts. And, if interested car enthusiasts watch Top Gear, what's the point of watching same thing all over again?

Rated at 4

That's funny, we've all been saying that TG lately has focused away on cars and more on entertaining stunts, what show have you been watching?

i was good, but not his best work. What has JC replaced his lambo with.... Does anybody know that? Will it be de SL65 black, or the CLK black?

It's CLK Black. During the news in new episodes, while they argue about their cars and size of their banana :)P) Hammond told it.

I think DVD is fine. expect Fiat500 and Mini cars are really good. I had to tell CLK AMG BLACK is really fantastic.

it did give me a few laughs
great cars, scenery
i liked the music very much
he got hurt on top gear after filming the gtr and he still drives it
true entertainer :thumbup:

For me it was better that expected given the mixed reviews. What was up with wearing the same clothes though, it may work for David Attenborough but not for Clarkson in this case in my opinion.

I liked it. It wasn't the best he's made, but I still enjoyed watching.

Not sure where to ask this:
Will there be a Clarkson DVD this year? If so, when is it coming out? I can't find anything about it...

hard as hell to find music

hard as hell to find music

Looking for music when the alfa romeo 8c comes out @ 4:16? please help! Jeremy clarkson "thriller