No 56k: Classic car show in Ellringen, northern Germany

Eye-Q

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Mazda MX-5 NB ringmeet fashion accessory
It was beautiful weather today (~22?C, sunny) so I went for a drive through the countryside to Ellringen which is a village near Hamburg. Every year there is a gathering of classic cars with a huge classic car parts market. On their website they state that only cars which were built prior to 1973 would be allowed to enter, but there were clearly many newer cars there. That said, I won't complain about that since the variety is bigger that way. :)

Well, I didn't see a 2nd gen Mustang, Ford Pinto, AMC Pacer or the likes, to which car do you refer? The Dodge Matador? All the other american cars I photographed aren't particularly terrible I think.

Haven't seen an Anglia, otherwise I would have photographed it. ;) There were some Taunus, Capris and so on, but no Cortina and the like.

Sounds like a more interesting Sunday drive destination than mine (Grandma)... will anyone be in Lensahn?

Hey, you were there aswell? Did you see me, grey jeans, blue shirt, camera in Hand all the time? :p

Going to post some pictures later aswell when I'm done going through them.

Well, I didn't see a 2nd gen Mustang, Ford Pinto, AMC Pacer or the likes, to which car do you refer? The Dodge Matador? All the other american cars I photographed aren't particularly terrible I think.

Mostly that late '70s Ranchero, but the brown Camaro isn't far behind.

Mostly that late '70s Ranchero, but the brown Camaro isn't far behind.

1974-77 was hardly a high point for the Corvette, either.

Still, quite a few nice cars there. I like the Spitfire, the Capri (Although that shade of green isn't the best color for a Mk1 Capri.), the DB4, and - of course - the 1970 Charger. (At first, I thought that was the Charger featured on Wheeler Dealers, but their car didn't have a vinyl roof._